Archived leadership being too dismissive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try not to show to much anger about things like that. I might be flipping out at someone in my head but I try to let other people know that. That discussion with the team member should be in private and not berated to other team members.

That is completely untrue. You can't wash berries because they go bad. What's concerning about THAT though, is if you're buying a fruit cup that is prepared in store, those berries are NOT washed. They do wash grapes though. They don't swap out rotten fruit from packages. It's far too time consuming and it's a weights and measures issue. Worked in a produce section for a few years as a fruit cutter.

+1

I work a few shifts a month in the Produce/Salad Bar dept at the local grocery store and we toss the whole package if any of the berries inside have mold. It would be way too time consuming to combine packages or wash them. We don't even have time to shrink them properly, they just get tossed straight into the trash and we move on.

Well that would actually require hours being put towards market...and idk..an actual leader over there again....I imagine most stores lost their CTL?
We have a CTL, but the CTL and electronics TL are the only ones we have for all of Hardlines. So they often get tasked with things outside of their actual departments.

We have a CTL, but the CTL and electronics TL are the only ones we have for all of Hardlines. So they often get tasked with things outside of their actual departments.

We have no CTL or an electronics TL. we literally have a SR TL that is responsible for the entire salesfloor. Also have an ETL above them that is the whole floor plus front end.

the backroom TL returned from vacation this today. we did some investigations, the dude who we think is causing the issue is behind more than we thought. the BRTL is going to take care of this mess! he said the next step will be HR is the CTL tries anything.
before you ask, it DOES effect the backroom as the bakery is getting backed up and the push isnt being done right. the effect on the backroom is a negative one so he has a level of right to do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back