• The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.

Learn about products and earn free rewards! (Accommodations Thread)

BoxCutter

Cut hard. Cut deep.
I did paystub for the free case. If they want Target TMs for any of these accomodations, they're going to have to realize very few of the Tech Consultants have company email.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Last day for this weeks SellPro gift cards for joining webinars. Tomorrow Chipotle starts!

happygoth

reshop till I drop
I haven't eaten at fast food restaurants in years, but even when I did, once a chain had a food poisoning incident, that was it. Hell to the no.

Go go go! Chipotle week on SellPro! Join some webinars and get that $10 Chipotle gift card, along with the $5 Starbucks if this is your first time.

Yetive

Servant of 2 Masters
So many sbux cards. Can I get something other than a case from LifeProof?

So many sbux cards. Can I get something other than a case from LifeProof?
You thought it was over? $20 Starbucks now in SellPro in the ProShop menu. And yes, if its the same type of code as the one I got, I got a 10k mAh wireless portable charger from LifeProof instead of a case.

Last edited:
Okay um can you guys get verified on Motorola Insiders so I can get the last 75 points for the Smart Clock? 😳👉👈
Out of all the things currently I want the $25 Grubhub Giftcard lol. The Grubhub drivers in our area love delivering to our store mostly because there’s normally 5-9 orders a day for our store.

Dang it all the Smart Clocks are gone again. Maybe next time.

There is a $15 Fandango Gift Card in the Play Zone with a relatively high chance to win. (I got it first try two times, first time I didn't have the quizzes done)