Archived Lego event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think the Lego movie event will be successful?? I feel like that was the dumbest thing legos would ever come out with for a movie or what ever.

Ummm...yeah. It will be a smashing success if we can get the right product in stock. We sell out of the minifigures for the new movie within hours of getting them, so hopefully we get a bunch more for the event. They are really great minifigs. I want them all. I need the Wizard of Oz minifigs in that set. Need. Most of the new building sets are really cool too. We aren't going to sell the best one in store, Welcome to Apocalypsburg, which kind of sucks but it's too expensive for the shelf space at our store. We wouldn't sell enough in our market.

I'm excited for the event. But, then, Legos are one of my hobbies. I'll be more than happy talking to little kids about Legos.

I'm so desperate for hours that I won't, but God, I wish I could get rid of my Saturday mid that day, or at least stick to packing the backroom (SFS) because I don't know anything about toys and don't really like kids and don't even want to be walking by toys to pick something nearby!

Alright so I love the toy aisle except legos the one toy I care less about and no I didnt know it was a such a hit because I don’t pay attention to legos except for the star wars ones or like the Disney theme ones or the arc texture one

Anyone know what they are giving out for the Lego event? I brought my kids to the Minecraft event as I got the impression they would be getting a free toy of some sort. All they got was a useless video game code.

Anyone know what they are giving out for the Lego event? I brought my kids to the Minecraft event as I got the impression they would be getting a free toy of some sort. All they got was a useless video game code.
Save the date! Target will be hosting a FREE LEGO Movie 2 “Help Emmet on a Mission” event on Saturday, February 16th, from 11-2 pm. Kids will get to build a ship, play a fun game and score a vest that matches Emmet! Even better, kids can keep the vest and take it home with them! Simply Click HERE to find a Target store near you that is participating in this event.

We’ve been advertising it on an endcap at my store for the past four weeks or so, it’ll be a success here. Those kids love pushing the “everything is awesome” song button.

We’ve been advertising it on an endcap at my store for the past four weeks or so, it’ll be a success here. Those kids love pushing the “everything is awesome” song button.

I hate that song. The toy focal with that is right outside the backroom door so I'd be hearing it nonstop. However, I do not, because I never turned the damn thing on.

I hate that song. The toy focal with that is right outside the backroom door so I'd be hearing it nonstop. However, I do not, because I never turned the damn thing on.
Yeah it was cute hearing it the first 100 or so times, but now it’s getting annoying. I work in toys for like half my shifts, so I hear it constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back