Archived Lego event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flow hits the awesome song button every time they walk by it in the morning
I can't wait to put it on my desk! They sent a adult sized Emmett vest it says... not a shirt. Going to double check this week. I adore the new Lego colors for the movie. So pumped.

I can't wait to put it on my desk! They sent a adult sized Emmett vest it says... not a shirt. Going to double check this week. I adore the new Lego colors for the movie. So pumped.

I'm planning on bringing it home and placing it next to the Lego Batman sound box I took when that was on the focal. So fun to turn them on and wait for the next person to walk in the door! 🤣

Gonna try to see if I can snag a shirt too.

So, my store never mentioned to the front end that there even was an event. I completely forget about it until close to noon when a kid came through my lane with a vest on. So, so much for good communication!

We’ve been advertising it on an endcap at my store for the past four weeks or so, it’ll be a success here. Those kids love pushing the “everything is awesome” song button.
I keep pressing it hoping hours would go back up or that our plano workload would suddenly be cut in half.

Hasn't worked yet.

I like the vests. I took some extra vests home. Everything is awesome song, I cant get out of my head.

Last edited:
Oh and they asked me if I wanted to help with the event but I noped all the way back home after the very very first kid to approach the table suddenly ralfed all over his shirt, shoes and the floor. Said I, I must go, my people need me.

I really liked the second movie.
It wasn't the surprise the first one was and it had a high bar to clear but I think it managed to.
The new take on Everything is Awesome was perfect.

I really liked the second movie.
It wasn't the surprise the first one was and it had a high bar to clear but I think it managed to.
The new take on Everything is Awesome was perfect.

Agreed! I asked my daughter what her favorite part of the movie was. She said Everything.

So, my store never mentioned to the front end that there even was an event. I completely forget about it until close to noon when a kid came through my lane with a vest on. So, so much for good communication!
Maybe bc your front end and you guys usually dont do events, food for thought

I was the only TL on the floor so I had to get this all organized/built while answering calls for two hours. It was great. 😑

Maybe bc your front end and you guys usually dont do events, food for thought

We're typically the first point of contact for our guests, particularly SCO and SD. When there's an event the guests will ask questions including where in the store they should go to. It's a bit embarrassing to have to get on the walkie and ask while the guest stares at us.

While we obviously don't need details, a heads up if only to assist our guests would be beneficial.

Yeah when we had the paw patrol event a guest walked up to me and asked what time it started and I was like “we have a paw patrol event?” lol

Yeah when we had the paw patrol event a guest walked up to me and asked what time it started and I was like “we have a paw patrol event?” lol
Once upon a time there were things called "huddles". Information regarding sales, news, and events would be shared by leadership, and we would know 80% of what was happening in the store.

Once upon a time there were things called "huddles". Information regarding sales, news, and events would be shared by leadership, and we would know 80% of what was happening in the store.
I tried to have them on the front end but it is hard when I never have more than one cashier at once :<

Do you think the Lego movie event will be successful?? I feel like that was the dumbest thing legos would ever come out with for a movie or what ever.
  1. It was successful in my store. No Lego movie stuff was on the shelves.
  2. Our store not only hit goal but went over by 10%.
  3. It was fun wearing the vests, it added to sales and conversations.

Conclusion: Great event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back