Archived Length of interview process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

What's the typical length on the ETL interview process? I interviewed with an STL and ETL at a store in my area about a week and a half ago, and took the online exam about a week ago.

It feels like I should be hearing either a step for the next interview or rejection email. Just curious since I'm also going through this process with other companies, but target is my favorite of the choices. However, one in the hand is worth...

For me, it took about a month and a half from first interview to conditional offer. It went: STL #1, assessment, STL #2, DTL, Group HR Manager. Between each step of the process it was about a week, so you should hear something back soon. If not, give whoever your recruiter is a call.

For me, it took about a month and a half from first interview to conditional offer. It went: STL #1, assessment, STL #2, DTL, Group HR Manager. Between each step of the process it was about a week, so you should hear something back soon. If not, give whoever your recruiter is a call.

This makes me feel better. Especially with it being a holiday week this week. I felt like the STL interview went well. We'll see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back