Archived Less hours show up on clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandie89

ElectronicsTM
So, I dont know if everyone's store has the time clock that shows how many hours you've worked, but when I clocked in today, it only said I had 4.25 hours logged in from yesterday, even though I worked a full 8 1/2 hours. I know I clocked in and out of lunch properly, but has this ever happened to anyone. I'll obviously check in with my LOD about this but I'm curious if anyone else has had this happen

I would check my time worked in eHR. They would have the time recorded, whether you have a missing punch or not. For me, it has happed to me but I think it was just not updated. I don't really know. But really, check the eHR.

So, I dont know if everyone's store has the time clock that shows how many hours you've worked, but when I clocked in today, it only said I had 4.25 hours logged in from yesterday, even though I worked a full 8 1/2 hours. I know I clocked in and out of lunch properly, but has this ever happened to anyone. I'll obviously check in with my LOD about this but I'm curious if anyone else has had this happen

I am not sure how accurate that hours display is. I have worked two days and when clocking in for day number 3, the time clock said I had amassed a mighty 0.0 hours of work. All hours were within the same week.

Here is how to check your hours with accuracy:
1. You must be on a store computer.
2. Go to myTime Self Service (wss.target.com/selfservice) and log in.
3. Click "View my Timecard"
4. Now on the bottom of your screen you will see a detail of your hours scheduled for the week as well as "total hours worked" which is what you care about.

Ours doesn't seem to display an updated number until at least late the next morning, or sometimes in the afternoon.

I don't usually look at it anymore.

If you clocked in, and the clocked said something like time sent in "for processing", it might not take for a while.

Yeah, it ended up being the system not updating right away, everything is correct on my timecard.

I would check my time worked in eHR. They would have the time recorded, whether you have a missing punch or not. For me, it has happed to me but I think it was just not updated. I don't really know. But really, check the eHR.

Where on there can you check your punches. It's probably right in my face and obvious but I've never found where you can see that on there. Also is that a store only thing where you can't see it from home?

Where on there can you check your punches. It's probably right in my face and obvious but I've never found where you can see that on there. Also is that a store only thing where you can't see it from home?

Log into ehR.. look for the drop down menu, "scheduling and time keeping" I think. Then hit my time self service. And the hit view time card. I think.. or you might not have to go into self service maybe..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back