Archived Let me tell you stuff I did at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never skip breaks... Unless it's a 7 and I lose track of time and miss my last 15. I never skip them on purpose, though. I'm sure my body likes the breaks, too. I got some joint issues going on and I'm in the process of getting a diagnosis. Also, I'm actually the worst person ever when hangry. Like those people in snickers commercials who become delightful after they eat the snicker.

You are not alone, I could have written this.

The hangry thing was me the other day. I got called in early, so I came in at 1pm. I didn't have time to eat before I got there, so I figured I would eat on my break. But nope, the DTL showed up when I should have been going on my break (she was an hour late) thus I wasn't allowed to leave the lanes unattended and there was no one to cover for my break since they were all following her around like puppies, so while they didn't want me to skip it, they wouldn't let me go, either. At 5:30, the DTL finally went into a meeting with the STL, and I told my ETL (who was supposed to be leaving) that I hadn't eaten all day, I didn't get my break, and I was 15 minutes late for my lunch, so he could cover the lanes until I got back or the DTL left. Then I stormed off in tears leaving him and the opening SrGSTL wondering what in the world just happened.

The version running through my head likely would have gotten me termed had it made it past the filter before my mouth.

4263693+_75ca337664eff91ef9c4a9eda5576367.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back