Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Lucky you. I'm pretty sure they moved all non market source stores to activation-only (no support) for all prepaid.
Heres the thing. Although I don't remember being trained on it but I have activated a guest's phone before. WHEN I HAVE TIME. It was really busy. 141 was in the 100s. I had to zone baby and pets tonight too. backstock 4 boxes of books. Sorry debra not today.
They cancelled the theragun clearance ☠️
LMFAOOOO why??

Heres the thing. Although I don't remember being trained on it but I have activated a guest's phone before. WHEN I HAVE TIME. It was really busy. 141 was in the 100s. I had to zone baby and pets tonight too. backstock 4 boxes of books. Sorry debra not today.

LMFAOOOO why??
There is training on workday:(. But, there was a sign saying certain hours during the week to active phones.

Something that has been plaguing us and Target Mobile for some time is how sometimes ATT prepaid sims would just flat out not register on the network. We have finally found the reason. There are two types of sim cards, and the ones with the gray background DO NOT work. The ones with the fully white background DO work. PXL_20220805_190858965.jpg

Last edited:
Possible solution is to call the activation number on a myDevice and get up to the point where you select which plan you want and then the part where it asks you to pay, then you can use the POA app and re-up the phone number with the same receipt.

Vizio was the brand we had issues with multiple turning purple after a while.
Lol. In our electronics 2.0 store. we don't have those really cool tv sections like the oled or the Samsung 8000 series stuff. Its just all the same bracket running the same video. Also, for what ever reason. The TVs are on 24/7 power. so they never turn off. Meaning that our LG oled has burn in with the target logo LOL.