Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

No lg 55b8's at your store? Those beat the Vizio p series.
Our store has a couple, but no space for the displays on planogram. So until further notice we're keeping the product in back until someone comes up with a better idea for letting people know what else we actually carry. If I had one more section of the TV wall, I'd want to put in the OLEDs and quantum dot displays between their Vizio/LG counterparts to highlight the difference.

Heads up, this started today and the sale prices aren't being reflected in store but its showing up on T.com. do what you must.

A few games, Controllers and some other things are on sale
View attachment 8078

The urgent ebatch that was suppose to print out for this according to the store weekly wasn’t helpful or on time for this at all. Typed out a list of everything that was on the website & playstation’s site for the sale so we know the exact prices to price match to

We dont get those demos until our remodel next year. So we canceled it

Hub, Mini, and Wemo are all from Christmas, and the Home I have no idea where that's from, but it was in our demo product bin.

So I heard a store got scammed for 50,000 because of that gift card scam. Be careful out there guys. My ETL says the scammers view Electronics as the weakest link.

So I heard a store got scammed for 50,000 because of that gift card scam. Be careful out there guys. My ETL says the scammers view Electronics as the weakest link.
Which gift card scam is this?
Scammers always think they are going to get away with shit with me, and then leave all disappointed when shit doesn't go their way.

Which gift card scam is this?
Scammers always think they are going to get away with shit with me, and then leave all disappointed when shit doesn't go their way.
The one where they call in saying they're from corporate and try to make you load money on a gift card, assuring you it will be voided later.

The one where they call in saying they're from corporate and try to make you load money on a gift card, assuring you it will be voided later.
Oh, lol. Last time I got hung up on, I guess I was taking too long. Honestly I just go along with it to see if they'll figure out I'm not doing anything. It was during a slow period of the day.

You have to make sure you write down numbers because they ask you to repeat them early on to see if you're dumb enough. If you don't repeat them they will hang up.

You have to make sure you write down numbers because they ask you to repeat them early on to see if you're dumb enough. If you don't repeat them they will hang up.
I was already suspect when they called and asked if I was the cashier in electronics. I was like “nah, I’m not a cashier.”

Why are discontinued laptops on the pog as demos for the next 4 months? I yeeted those to the back room and put laptops we actually sell as displays.

Back