Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Anyone know what's happening with the video game "toy" asiles? I hate those aisles. They're impossible to keep zoned and are a PITA to zone.

Anyone know what's happening with the video game "toy" asiles? I hate those aisles. They're impossible to keep zoned and are a PITA to zone.
Are you talking about the ones with the Super Mario characters and Fortnite stuff? They may be my least favorite aisles in the entire store.

Also search gaming laptop on your zebra View attachment 8664

I see:
HP OMEN 15.6 Windows 10 Laptop - 15-dc1057nr 207-15-0002 77062332
HP 15.6 Pavilion Gaming Laptop Windows 10 15-dk0056nr 207-15-5367 77062331
HP 15.6 Pavilion Gaming Laptop Windows 10 - 15-dk0055nr 207-15-0001 77062330

Why HP make them look so ugly though.

GUEST_3cc30c92-26c5-4de0-89a3-c4e007d77815

Anyone got information on who makes the desktop ones if were getting any?

So I wonder what sections are getting the cut. We have a old Set up and our new Video Game endcap also has a Call of Duty and EA Sports sections too

Should be able to see the new adjacency and compare it to the old one.

For my store imaging expands over drones on the one edge of the adjacency, and then vg9 takes two sections just after PlayStation stuff so the only thing that’s being lost is turtle beach having a full section.

I see:
HP OMEN 15.6 Windows 10 Laptop - 15-dc1057nr 207-15-0002 77062332
HP 15.6 Pavilion Gaming Laptop Windows 10 15-dk0056nr 207-15-5367 77062331
HP 15.6 Pavilion Gaming Laptop Windows 10 - 15-dk0055nr 207-15-0001 77062330

Why HP make them look so ugly though.

GUEST_3cc30c92-26c5-4de0-89a3-c4e007d77815

Anyone got information on who makes the desktop ones if were getting any?
Wonder how long the hinge(s) on that laptop will last.

If you don't know they already do have a Gaming PC brand called OP. Besides the graphics card not being plugged in sometimes I heard they are quite ok. Just charging a lot for what is essentially the labor of building it.
I stand corrected. However those are not Walmart prices, those are Best Buy prices. I'm surprised they priced themselves out of what the typical shopper expects to pay in Walmart.

Should be able to see the new adjacency and compare it to the old one.

For my store imaging expands over drones on the one edge of the adjacency, and then vg9 takes two sections just after PlayStation stuff so the only thing that’s being lost is turtle beach having a full section.
The adjacency for the transition is up already?

I stand corrected. However those are not Walmart prices, those are Best Buy prices. I'm surprised they priced themselves out of what the typical shopper expects to pay in Walmart.
It's so they can compete in any respect with best buy. Looking at the differences between best buy and the others, best buy has better selection at the higher end of the range in electronics. Walmart is simply competing at the lower end offerings in the category

Still want to know if there will be desktops.
I can’t seem to find any desktops after digging through the zebra at my store and the pog image only shows 4 boxes in the lock box.

We did get in some Lexma peripheral combo thing in though a while back.

Someone pointed out the Heyday wall charger is 12 Watt, that actually blows my mind and its one of the fastest ones we sell.
Yup, the heyday stuff still surprises me sometimes. Then again, I guess it says something about the markups that other brands are charging on top of store markup.

I saw my stores adjacency for Entertainment and Electronics. We're losing an aisle of movies and adding an aisle of books. We're a store with the toy flat

Back