Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

T-Mobile just won targets contract for their business phones for SDs and up. Everyone is getting a new iPhone Xr. Curious if this will play any role in some of the mobile pogs
If this is true my SD will be happy since they gave him a 6 when he came on about 6 months ago.

T-Mobile just won targets contract for their business phones for SDs and up. Everyone is getting a new iPhone Xr. Curious if this will play any role in some of the mobile pogs
There's barely anything that's TMobile other than Simple Mobile. Would love to see Mint Mobile though. Would love to see Total Wireless go though as no one is able to use their service because who has a CDMA phone anymore?

Ready for the game and Switch release but we have no iphones, so oh well.

we have it all we are just curious phone wise if we will have more guests wanting the phones or the cases for the phones lol

the console/game we have plenty of each & apparently esp console wise thanks to have a few strings at other retailers we have the most among all in the area. The Wally World near by only got a case of each color which I was very shocked about. And the 4 GS in the area each got 24 between the 3 colors compared to us getting over 100 between all 3

Forgot about the iPhone release. Hope they bring I'm Target Mobile early. Don't want to deal with having to tell guests to come back at 11A. I don't even know if we got any in, or how many.

Forgot about the iPhone release. Hope they bring I'm Target Mobile early. Don't want to deal with having to tell guests to come back at 11A. I don't even know if we got any in, or how many.
We got 0 in. They got the displays. The signing. Zero phones.

Some of our Target Tech people are fantastic and go above and beyond helping out in all of the electronic department. Others are absolute garbage who stand in the same spot all day and will only help people who are there to buy a phone. One girl reads a book and if some one needs help she presses the call button.

Some of our Target Tech people are fantastic and go above and beyond helping out in all of the electronic department. Others are absolute garbage who stand in the same spot all day and will only help people who are there to buy a phone. One girl reads a book and if some one needs help she presses the call button.
Consider yourselves lucky on the days you have good support. We’re a Tech+ store so they do the phones on top of everything else.

Our Target Mobile person helps, but I wish they wouldn't. They push our truck without a myDevice and end up just guessing where product goes (Yeah, you can't push Heyday product that way). Also, they won't ask what something is before they push it. (No, that wasn't push, that was street dated product. No that wasn't abandoned on the endcap, that was flex that I didn't print out the label for yet). I would rather they just help guests, ring up sales, and zone all day.

GUEST_f196375b-bf9e-4b84-afe1-8f3f2736494d

Target, PLEASE PROMOTE WHOEVER SUGGESTED WHITE HEYDAY CABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(But also fire whoever made the 3 more shades of pink that are coming...)

How the October 20th laptops compare to the laptops we have. Complete murder but still building your own computer would be more cost efficient.

How the October 20th laptops compare to the laptops we have. Complete murder but still building your own computer would be more cost efficient.
Did your store get any monitor displays in by chance?

I dont think so? What do you mean?
A few weeks ago we got some monitors in on the rdc truck. I’ve a feeling they’re for the chrome box changes this week. But the electronics team member swears they’re for an upcoming set.
monotonous thing is they’ve got a bunzl number on it. So I’m feeling it’s not over there. Especially since I’ve ran through every pog now and nothing shows them.

A few weeks ago we got some monitors in on the rdc truck. I’ve a feeling they’re for the chrome box changes this week. But the electronics team member swears they’re for an upcoming set.
monotonous thing is they’ve got a bunzl number on it. So I’m feeling it’s not over there. Especially since I’ve ran through every pog now and nothing shows them.

Maybe it's just our store but we haven't had a display monitor for years now.

What brand? Hp doesn't have any new monitors except the ones they already sell in the store.

I’m pretty sure they’re for the chrome boxes because he was going on and on about towers and displays for the them. And I told him “no, there’s nothing like that in even the bigger stores.”
So he takes me to the stockroom where they’re up in the light duty and sure enough me seeing the bunzl sticker on there told me they didn’t go to them. I just had to make sure. Thanks!

I just want to be able to modify Excel (reorganize my rows based on a column that isn’t A) but nobody can figure out if that’s even possible. This makes certain tasks significantly longer..

Back