Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

It looks like LibreOffice has an editor that works with Chrome as an extension. Maybe there's a chance to get authorization to use it?

It looks like LibreOffice has an editor that works with Chrome as an extension. Maybe there's a chance to get authorization to use it?
Unfortunately I seriously doubt this would be given any consideration by Spot.

Ok say I want to pull the birthday and anniversary report to post birthdays and anniversaries on the FFF Calendar. I can open the report in excel just fine. But what if I want to sort it by birthday? So all October birthdays are together? How do I do that now? I asked more than a handful of people including kids less than half my age and both of the ETLs in my store. Nobody knew.

Ok say I want to pull the birthday and anniversary report to post birthdays and anniversaries on the FFF Calendar. I can open the report in excel just fine. But what if I want to sort it by birthday? So all October birthdays are together? How do I do that now? I asked more than a handful of people including kids less than half my age and both of the ETLs in my store. Nobody knew.
Go under data & filter by date.

Create a table with the data provided in the sheet. Then you can sort each column by the provider data
I’m pretty sure they’re for the chrome boxes because he was going on and on about towers and displays for the them. And I told him “no, there’s nothing like that in even the bigger stores.”
So he takes me to the stockroom where they’re up in the light duty and sure enough me seeing the bunzl sticker on there told me they didn’t go to them. I just had to make sure. Thanks!
If they have a pick label they’re product. If they don’t they probably aren’t. Our chromeboxes came 3rd party delivery though.

I’ve no clue how they ended up in his light duty. He also swore up and down that our special snowflake store was getting remodeled over there again because the adjacency early set notes showed something different from our store.

10/20 Computer Accessories pog finally appeared in myWork. Set it today, 256 GB flash drive, Mac specific hard drives are back, as well has 2 smaller lengths of Ethernet cords.

10/20 Computer Accessories pog finally appeared in myWork. Set it today, 256 GB flash drive, Mac specific hard drives are back, as well has 2 smaller lengths of Ethernet cords.
That's gonna be kind of pointless at least with our guests. Most of them want bigger than the one length we carry.

I found out how I could make Digital Download catalog in myStore, but need confirmation that you can't purchase street dated games using the digital download code. @taytay @mobileFellow any insight?
If you go to download a street dated game it’ll most likely have to be done through psn/Xbox/Nintendo’s digital stores where it will just preload it for them if applicable.

New price change app in myWork wont let me print out label after price got activated. It just skips to the next item. Leadership at my store clueless about the issue. Any ideas?

New price change app in myWork wont let me print out label after price got activated. It just skips to the next item. Leadership at my store clueless about the issue. Any ideas?
That’s how it works. You’ve got to still manually print the price change batches.

That’s how it works. You’ve got to still manually print the price change batches.
Are you talking about the price change management program in Store Applications because I tried that too and it's empty now when i go into it 😭

I'm not sure I can help. Scan the item in my work. Click on signs and labels and option to print clearance ticket comes up. At bottom is says more options and clicking on that brings another screen for barcodes and price. I print to a hip printer.

I'm not sure I can help. Scan the item in my work. Click on signs and labels and option to print clearance ticket comes up. At bottom is says more options and clicking on that brings another screen for barcodes and price. I print to a hip printer.
I'm talking more about price changes like say a speaker was 59.99 and now its 69.99 so within the new price change app i scan it and it activates but it immediately skips to the next item that needs a price change and doesn't let me print out an updated label for it. The only workaround ive thought of is to activate the new price and take out the old label, leaving it empty, or cover the price, then come back and reprint them all individually but that just seems like a lot of work to me. There should be an easier way to print updated labels.

I'm talking more about price changes like say a speaker was 59.99 and now its 69.99 so within the new price change app i scan it and it activates but it immediately skips to the next item that needs a price change and doesn't let me print out an updated label for it. The only workaround ive thought of is to activate the new price and take out the old label, leaving it empty, or cover the price, then come back and reprint them all individually but that just seems like a lot of work to me. There should be an easier way to print updated labels.

Got it. Why can't you just scan it and print new shelf label from hip printer without doing a batch. It's hard for me to remember what I've done without a zebra in my hand, lol

Back