Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Got it. Why can't you just scan it and print new shelf label from hip printer without doing a batch. It's hard for me to remember what I've done without a zebra in my hand, lol
I thought when you click shelf label while connected to hip printer it would print the regular label AND the was/now label.

When I started price change on Monday, I went to the TM menu, then signs and labels. Expand the HQ menu. There should be Past Due PC and Today PC. Print out the Today PC lables on the fixture room printer. The only problem is that it will print out the labels for the whole store (you can't just pick tech or beauty, etc.). I ended up separating the various areas and gave the ones that weren't mine to the respective TL or ETLs to give to their people to activate and put up.

The way you are supposed to do price change is you print out the batch first, scan in last. Don't be going to the location and scanning it.

When I started price change on Monday, I went to the TM menu, then signs and labels. Expand the HQ menu. There should be Past Due PC and Today PC. Print out the Today PC lables on the fixture room printer. The only problem is that it will print out the labels for the whole store (you can't just pick tech or beauty, etc.). I ended up separating the various areas and gave the ones that weren't mine to the respective TL or ETLs to give to their people to activate and put up.
It doesn't let you pick by aisles anymore? I haven't printed them in a few weeks but I would print all the ones for electronics by picking the aisles.

My Specialty Lead fucked up our transition royally. I always set early so new product never reaches the back room. She forced me to not set anything to be "present for the guests" now our aisles are empty cause everything went salvage and we have dozens of two teirs in the back of transition product.

My Specialty Lead fucked up our transition royally. I always set early so new product never reaches the back room. She forced me to not set anything to be "present for the guests" now our aisles are empty cause everything went salvage and we have dozens of two teirs in the back of transition product.
Sounds like my specialty etl but 10x worse almost my etl doesn’t want any specialty area to set early til that very week. But at least it Tech as a whole we are defying her demands on that we are over 50% done with ours we are able to manage to do anywhere from 2-4 a day while still helping guests and being on the floor. The ETL has actually questioned us before why we don’t have rollover & all I said was at least we are able to keep up with the workload and make full & impactful for the guests so they can find all they need and more. The rate we are going we will be done with the transition before the date it starts

Dear God the trucks recently have been mostly transition. Had like 40 repacks today and our lockup is now full of 3 tiers overflowing with product waiting to be set. Lots of cool new stuff so im excited. Just hope plano does a good job setting it all up.

Dear God the trucks recently have been mostly transition. Had like 40 repacks today and our lockup is now full of 3 tiers overflowing with product waiting to be set. Lots of cool new stuff so im excited. Just hope plano does a good job setting it all up.

...plano?

Our tech guys were told they need to start setting the smaller pogs by their registers. But after they are done with the TV wall. Plano will get into the other pogs next week.

We have our Reset over half set already so once we got in the transition product it was easy peasy to push right to the floor. We are still working thru what we can but we were directed to leave heavy ones like the video game isles for the week of so the presentation team has something to work on since they have the hours and people scheduled for the week to do it. We did the TV wall last week and it was a cake walk for us. We were able to make a section in the stockroom as a Transition section. Our Etl wasn’t a big fan but our Store Director loved it. It adds just another layer of maybe a to organized backroom we have

I'm talking more about price changes like say a speaker was 59.99 and now its 69.99 so within the new price change app i scan it and it activates but it immediately skips to the next item that needs a price change and doesn't let me print out an updated label for it. The only workaround ive thought of is to activate the new price and take out the old label, leaving it empty, or cover the price, then come back and reprint them all individually but that just seems like a lot of work to me. There should be an easier way to print updated labels.
Store Applications was killed. The new process for price change labels is:
MyWork
Signs and Labels
HQ created
Overdue price change
Today’s price change

Back