Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

You're able to see them that early? You mean you printed them from Online Planogram?
2 weeks out should be on set workload in mywork. Also you can pull up TWT and print them up either on planogram viewer or type in the pog in the mydevice and print that way.

I think my SD thinks that myself, one lazy TM who has done a little POG, and 2 nubes will be able to get this reset done all by ourselves. Better schedule us one of the old experienced former POG TMs to help.
I feel this. The other Experienced Electronics tms left this year leaving me the most experienced. My entire team is still fairly new. Like one has been with us since june and the other since July and a brand new tm and one that's about to be hired. Only one has actual pog experience

You're able to see them that early? You mean you printed them from Online Planogram?

Yes all the paper Plano is printed we are workload wise up to date besides the obvious video games to our tv wall reset that’s before the dept reset and I got with the PML already about that as well

Do you have a mid in addition to an opener and closer? With a truck that wouldn't be possible at my store with out a mid each day.

Very few days we will have a mid scheduled we are able to get the truck done here within 3-4 hours so the rest of the shift is always guest obssed/audit/zone/workload

I feel this. The other Experienced Electronics tms left this year leaving me the most experienced. My entire team is still fairly new. Like one has been with us since june and the other since July and a brand new tm and one that's about to be hired. Only one has actual pog experience

Most experienced Tech at my store my specialty sales ETL treats me like a TL on how I can run the dept and have it outperform the rest of the store on a lot of things. My ETL even went as far and made sure I would be on a weekend rotation so 1 of the 2 of us would always be there

Most experienced Tech at my store my specialty sales ETL treats me like a TL on how I can run the dept and have it outperform the rest of the store on a lot of things. My ETL even went as far and made sure I would be on a weekend rotation so 1 of the 2 of us would always be there
Same. My Specialty ETL comes into Tech maybe once a month. Spends most of their time in Style and some in Beauty.

Same. My Specialty ETL comes into Tech maybe once a month. Spends most of their time in Style and some in Beauty.

My ETL actually had a status with me & the 2 Style TLs together and basically said she be there if we need her but since beatuy was/still is a rotating door she will spend a lot of time on the floor with beauty so they can get up to par on standards. Their BRLA was the lowest I ever seen in all my years and that flagged our DSD it was 47.82%

My ETL actually had a status with me & the 2 Style TLs together and basically said she be there if we need her but since beatuy was/still is a rotating door she will spend a lot of time on the floor with beauty so they can get up to par on standards. Their BRLA was the lowest I ever seen in all my years and that flagged our DSD it was 47.82%

What happens when the DSD is flagged?

What happens when the DSD is flagged?

DSD= District Store Director once he got notified about the BRLA for beatuy the SD and ETL got a “very nice” email to fix it ASAP. Which in return it was all hands on deck for the leads to get it back to as close to green as possible. Took 3 weeks but they got it to 91.49%. Price Change/Revisons they are getting better then what they were at as well but that’s all in between the rotating door. I believe the longest beauty Consultant we have now his 3 months

DSD= District Store Director once he got notified about the BRLA for beatuy the SD and ETL got a “very nice” email to fix it ASAP. Which in return it was all hands on deck for the leads to get it back to as close to green as possible. Took 3 weeks but they got it to 91.49%. Price Change/Revisons they are getting better then what they were at as well but that’s all in between the rotating door. I believe the longest beauty Consultant we have now his 3 months

Any idea why it's such a revolving door?

Yeah our ETL hasn't spent much time in Tech at all. Actually she just recently took more control of Tech bc our DSD wanted too. If anything Style was a royal mess and so she took more control of it.

Lmfao I love how it seems to be an almost common thing for Specialty Sales ETLs to just let Tech run itself. I've since "left" the department but I still find myself keeping on top of where the signing is and what their workload is so they don't have to go looking for it. I'm gonna miss owning that department but it's for the best to move on.

I say this, but I feel like they're going to somehow bring me back to help with the mini reset.

Actually, seems they already released everything on target.com so you can just find them all there.

Back