Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

IIRC, contract 1 is Verizon, 2 is AT&T, 3 is Consumer Cellular, 4 is Pixel, 5 is Telecom/Cable. I imagine the exact layout depends on store remodel level though
This is pretty much the standard though. I’ve always seen version in space 1.

Is this transition a total shitshow for anyone else? We've been working on the TV wall for 4 days now, the electronics TMs have no clue how to set and are scheduled opposite of the presentation TMs, and basically everything that can go wrong has gone wrong.

Is this transition a total shitshow for anyone else? We've been working on the TV wall for 4 days now, the electronics TMs have no clue how to set and are scheduled opposite of the presentation TMs, and basically everything that can go wrong has gone wrong.

we are almost completely done with ours we started it as soon as the system would let us. Tech was able to complete over half the workload so the Presentation team didn’t have much to worry about we have only 2 isles left that should be finished by end of day tomorrow. The only problem we have is the Presentation Team doesn’t want to push or do their pulls so that falls back on the Tech Tms

We're...mostly finished.

We have Headphones, Networking, Prepaid Phones, Prepaid EC, Unlocked EC, Cameras, Computer/Tablet, Wearable Tech, Office EC, Streaming, Computer Accessories, the new PC Gaming, and that weird Comcast POG left.

I'm pounding out Wearable Tech,Streaming, and Comcast tomorrow. THEORETICALLY I could pound out Prepaid duo and Unlocked as well. TL is doing PC gaming and I'm going to beg her to do camera because I sincerely do not want to do that.

We have our electronics TM that is good at presentation doing headphones, and the one who sucks is doing the push for phone accessories and charging.

So fun fact.

My Plano TL and I did the TV wall last week as we were supposed to. We kinda half-assed it. Because the PMT called out and we don't care. It's the fuckin' TV wall. Well, this week, the PMT decided he had to reset the entire thing to show off to the PMT he called in to do the big 60inch TVs that went on the top row that my Plano TL and I couldn't do.

So now everything is lined up perfectly.

Taking the PMTs off the TV wall assignment except for the top row was a really stupid idea.

So fun fact.

My Plano TL and I did the TV wall last week as we were supposed to. We kinda half-assed it. Because the PMT called out and we don't care. It's the fuckin' TV wall. Well, this week, the PMT decided he had to reset the entire thing to show off to the PMT he called in to do the big 60inch TVs that went on the top row that my Plano TL and I couldn't do.

So now everything is lined up perfectly.

Taking the PMTs off the TV wall assignment except for the top row was a really stupid idea.

He called another PMT to help? Ours did it by himself on the Wave.

Ugh these video game cases.

And the geniuses back during remodel set things backwards so of course I get extra work since I can actually read so it’s just more work than it’s supposed to be.

Set the Laptop pog today. I just don't get it. Only wants two lockboxes, one on each end but with high dollar amount items in the middle two sections. And then you throw in the laptop display shelves and the tablet e&e flex shelves which the pog does not clearly define where they go......I made up my own way of how it should go. Four lockboxes used and the display shelves with their respective displays.

And now we have a half empty old school electronics boat with only cameras left merched on it. Seriously. The damn thing is falling apart. That empty space is gonna sell so well during Q4!!! 🤣

Who’s all ready for the COD Modern Warfare launch tomorrow night? Apparently some stores haven’t gotten much inventory from what I’m hearing at least in my district. Yet my store we got hammered with copies & 2 shippers which I thought was odd.

Set the Laptop pog today. I just don't get it. Only wants two lockboxes, one on each end but with high dollar amount items in the middle two sections. And then you throw in the laptop display shelves and the tablet e&e flex shelves which the pog does not clearly define where they go......I made up my own way of how it should go. Four lockboxes used and the display shelves with their respective displays.

And now we have a half empty old school electronics boat with only cameras left merched on it. Seriously. The damn thing is falling apart. That empty space is gonna sell so well during Q4!!! 🤣

I don’t miss the old school electronics boat at all
When they finally took it away they only had to unscrew one side and the whole thing literally fell apart

Our laptop isle we improvised as well. Everyone agreed having a section without a lockup case is just utterly ridiculous.

Who’s all ready for the COD Modern Warfare launch tomorrow night? Apparently some stores haven’t gotten much inventory from what I’m hearing at least in my district. Yet my store we got hammered with copies & 2 shippers which I thought was odd.
My store didn't receive much of any inventory for FIFA or other recent launches, you might be at a lucky store that Spot seems capable of selling the copies.

Just now got a breather from this whole mess. Actually its going fairly well, definitely some gripes but overall pretty well. TV Wall was done last week to perfection, and Plano team is supposed to be finished setting by Friday. Only thing is they are leaving ALL the push/pulls to us tech consultants plus we have displays that we need to put up. I put up the playstation gift card display (it looks beautiful). We have about 12 carts of transition push in the back and at the moment that is the only thing overwhelming our team. Hang in there guys!

My store didn't receive much of any inventory for FIFA or other recent launches, you might be at a lucky store that Spot seems capable of selling the copies.

we do sell through a good amount just seems after the initial launch we don’t get much replenished even with it auditing & using my help daily. Madden & FIFA alone we had over 30 of each for each console and blew through them like pancakes. It took almost 3 weeks for us to get replenished more then a few copies a truck. I know madden had the Doritos/gift card deal that helped with the selling but we also were running out of Doritos even with the vendor ordering heavy as well for it. So I’m hoping COD will be the same sales wise especially with the Doritos/Mountain Dew cross promotion we have. Just we get replenished faster

Just now got a breather from this whole mess. Actually its going fairly well, definitely some gripes but overall pretty well. TV Wall was done last week to perfection, and Plano team is supposed to be finished setting by Friday. Only thing is they are leaving ALL the push/pulls to us tech consultants plus we have displays that we need to put up. I put up the playstation gift card display (it looks beautiful). We have about 12 carts of transition push in the back and at the moment that is the only thing overwhelming our team. Hang in there guys!

my stores Plano team for what they had left since we set early to help them out got chewed out for at least not pulling the batches. Pushing for what was left transition wise was barely anything for us. Our issue is displays not arriving on time & pc gaming displays not having enough inventory for that. Leadership & PML knows so they are escalating as much as they can for that.

Back