Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

You need to set the pog your store is given. It’s a waste of time (and not right) to do your own thing to an aisle pog.
I change pogs ALL the time.

The Apple first party Accessories? I completely made that up on our own bc we also have a case there too. Pop sockets? Re did bc it didn't include space for merch protection. It just happens.

I know ASANTS and I keep forgetting to ask my other Electronics TMs, but whats your average hours per week during Q1-3?

I know ASANTS and I keep forgetting to ask my other Electronics TMs, but whats your average hours per week during Q1-3?

37-40 we have the smallest team in the district but we have proven that we can get it done with the team we have compared to other stores that have 5-9 tech team members

1575652395026.png

Updated my Power Bank research since Kodiak is gone and myCharge has new items.
The 4Ah Heyday sticks are still the best for small power banks.
Anker is still the best in any other category, except $39.99, which Just Wireless wins.

View attachment 9257

Updated my Power Bank research since Kodiak is gone and myCharge has new items.
The 4Ah Heyday sticks are still the best for small power banks.
Anker is still the best in any other category, except $39.99, which Just Wireless wins.
I am flabbergasted that target sells virtually no power banks that supports power delivery via USB C. I’ve been trying to find one of those as a gift, lol. They’re so damn fast.

Reminder guest cannot price match AND get the gift card offer. Stupidly good promo on some games (buy two get a $50 gift card) but guests have been trying to abuse it with price matching
Were not supposed to price match anything except target.com. I would assume the promo doesnt apply to the items that are less than like 26 dollars.

The Nintendo gods smiled upon us today (after being out of regular switches for several days)...

Attachments

• E4408B83-6646-4B86-9056-C00B14AC74FC.jpeg
    E4408B83-6646-4B86-9056-C00B14AC74FC.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 23
Back