Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

A friend of mine, send these pics of electronics after a remodel. They called tech 2.0. Same thing?

I like the layout can’t wait to see the video boards in action tho the only thing I’m iffy about is the register space it could be Asants but my store deals with people all the time wanting to be close to us while ringing out even during the times of now and the plexiglass in between

I have just made a Backstocked TVs card on Greenfield. From what I have learned, it should automatically work for your store because of the row-level-security. Check it out by searching "Backstocked TVs" in Greenfield. (Make sure My Content is unchecked to see other people's cards)

How often is it suppose to update? Just wondering thanks to that we found a ghost tv that we haven’t sold in a good amount of time so we deleted the location ( we no longer even use it) but it still shows up on that card showing it’s backstocked

I like the layout can’t wait to see the video boards in action tho the only thing I’m iffy about is the register space it could be Asants but my store deals with people all the time wanting to be close to us while ringing out even during the times of now and the plexiglass in between
So no guests actually know where to stand. I wish we would've been given the focal space in front of the boat for our registers and let mobile have the boat space for themselves.... i end up using mobile check out alot if mobile is working on a guest.

Very good! Make sure you send all the discontinued books back for vendor credit.
Someone else does that. We actually had a whole bunch of discontinued kids books from Halloween up to March not backstocked, which I fixed up for that person to get. Now we have space for kid books again. I also was the one who decided how the backroom should be organized when my TL gave me the task. So far, other than a sign text revision here and there, it seems like it'll work out fine. I decided to get my hours cut for a bunch of reasons, mainly to give people who need to pay bills the hours across the store, but also so that the new TMs could get more accustomed hopefully and my TL can coach them on what or how to do things when necessary so that I'm not the only one doing stuff.

Took me 6 3 Tiers and the cage to put everything behind cases in the back. This is insane. I need to work out something with the TL. I think 1 item per DPCI should do it, because Flexing will still have to be a thing

Target when they realize they cant recoup the costs of the looting by increasing the prices of items because they thought e-ink labels were too expensive.
1591146199632.png

Well, I tried but I guess we can't just have one of each item on the floor and have to fill it in unless full or flexed. Honestly, this whole thing has made me hate Flexing even more, at least when it comes to the glass cases. I get it on pegs and such, but I really just don't get the appeal in trying to make things look full when if you don't know thats flexed or don't bother lifting up the labels, you'll miss auditing an actually empty item and it just ends up taking longer to get it.

IMG_20200606_105950_01~2.jpg

Seriously what is Heyday thinking... What percentage of the population needs a usbc to HDMI adapter AND wants it in pink rainbow color. I'm just dumfounded how this gets past any person without them thinking "Hey this is ugly and no one will want to buy this" Like PLEASE can we get the Heyday product designer up in here and explain why they are INTENTIONALLY making products that appeal to the LEAST amount of people possible. It's seriously brand suicide. Wtf??

Here is a graph of how much each color of Heyday 4' Lightning to USB-A Cables have sold. It really does speak for itself:
1591458083297.png

Last edited:
Back