Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

I ended up just making my own sheet with labels so it has everything because the ones we had didn’t cover all the items.
I mentioned a scan sheet to my ETL for the backroom, because it's starting to get ridiculous how much backstock we have. (AP wants us deboxing everything Apple as we backstock it) and she said it was a great idea.

Now to make one (unless one of you are feeling generous)

I mentioned a scan sheet to my ETL for the backroom, because it's starting to get ridiculous how much backstock we have. (AP wants us deboxing everything Apple as we backstock it) and she said it was a great idea.

Here's what I made (before I added the airtags). Ignore the poor handwriting, I literally just made it standing at the boat.

edit: also I just remembered the new iPad Pros need to be swapped out as this has the 2020s on it.

Attachments

• apple scansheet.pdf
    668.2 KB · Views: 42
Here's what I made (before I added the airtags). Ignore the poor handwriting, I literally just made it standing at the boat.

edit: also I just remembered the new iPad Pros need to be swapped out as this has the 2020s on it.
Nice! Does your printer at the boat have a scanner? That seems super useful actually.

We solved this by labeling wacos. Ex this waco has only 20 watt chargers.
This waco has only lightning earned
This only 3.5mm

I always left the display cases empty with the game behind it but my current store spider wraps a copy to the case. 🙄
That sounds so ugly. We have our display case empty with the game behind it but I've seen some be able to fit it in and I wanted to see if its actually possible

Red top or black? I tried the black tops and it just wouldn't fit, and the red ones even if I put my entire weight on the top part wouldn't close
Weirdly, our Xbox version fits okay into the red top keepers...the PS version does not so we just leave it empty in front which doesn't look the greatest...

Weirdly, our Xbox version fits okay into the red top keepers...the PS version does not so we just leave it empty in front which doesn't look the greatest...
I tried with a Playstation one to be fair, but it's weird there's enough of a discrepancy in the packaging.

Why don't the Apple resellers just use OPU if they're just returning it all anyway?

Is there a barrier that it has that we at the register don't?

Had a reseller catch an attitude with me yesterday because the website said we had an iPad in stock and I informed them we didn't, and after the third time of asking me to check I told him he can order it for pickup if he doesn't believe me and wants it so bad.

It just feels like OPU eliminates half the issues they have and They scan the Circle barcode anyways, so it's not like purchase tracking is the reason.

Anyways, this makes me believe they don't actually use the Target app, and are using a custom barcode generator instead, especially since some of their apps don't even show the tm discount when you scan it, but it'll still appear on the register.

Why don't the Apple resellers just use OPU if they're just returning it all anyway?

Is there a barrier that it has that we at the register don't?

Had a reseller catch an attitude with me yesterday because the website said we had an iPad in stock and I informed them we didn't, and after the third time of asking me to check I told him he can order it for pickup if he doesn't believe me and wants it so bad.

It just feels like OPU eliminates half the issues they have and They scan the Circle barcode anyways, so it's not like purchase tracking is the reason.

Anyways, this makes me believe they don't actually use the Target app, and are using a custom barcode generator instead, especially since some of their apps don't even show the tm discount when you scan it, but it'll still appear on the register.
Your on hands count maybe off. Ask for physical tm card, if you don't know them.

Your on hands count maybe off. Ask for physical tm card, if you don't know them.
I was being lazy mostly, and didn't want to get the iPad for him, after getting him everything else. All of our resellers have been regulars for about a year now, but we always void the tm discount when it pops up anyways.

Back