Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

My store is going through a remodel and our boat is basically removed. All that is basically left is the checkout register and a slide-out drawer that can hold a few cases at best. It looks HELLLLAAA pretty though it is made out of wood.

Anyone else getting this?
I’m about to have that very soon. It seems like pushing truck is going to be way less streamlined without having any security devices on the floor (wraps and cases).

My store is going through a remodel and our boat is basically removed. All that is basically left is the checkout register and a slide-out drawer that can hold a few cases at best. It looks HELLLLAAA pretty though it is made out of wood.

We have had it for a while... its kinda ok ish..

As for security stuff? Have fun running to and from your backroom

We have had it for a while... its kinda ok ish..

As for security stuff? Have fun running to and from your backroom
We don’t have that yet but we preplanned for when we do and now We have a mobile cart on wheels that was ordered that has enough compartments to hold all the security cases we use and even now it does wonders and helps tremendously. Partnering with the front there is a separate bin for security cases & they will let us know when it’s full and we wheel our mobile security cart up and 9 times out of 10 refill it with what’s up front

Apple remodel gang? We put our security devices under the apple phone display

Yup that's the miniboat. And be prepared for the lower part to be cluttered as hell. And have your guests not know where to stand also if you have a mobile team... i hope your close.... and everything has to be boxed at my store. And apple is all in the stockroom

Yup that's the miniboat. And be prepared for the lower part to be cluttered as hell. And have your guests not know where to stand also if you have a mobile team... i hope your close.... and everything has to be boxed at my store. And apple is all in the stockroom
Kinda the same here. We haven't moved yet. That's scheduled to be this month. I have 0 ideas how or what we're going to do. We have two whole things of cases alone.

Not to mention the remodel team left the entire department in shambles today.

I think the really big table is for target mobile. Imagine if we didnt even have that omg. Eventually I think target is going to be pushing this out to all stores eventually.

Baby Chairs
Thank you for posting this. I'm looking at your boat and I am taking so many notes. For one Target Mobiles card reader and phone. 10/10 positioning. for whatever reason my target decided not to put the computers in the bottom part of the boat??? even though its literally designed for it??? I swear at times I really think our remodel team has brain damage.

Also! My store's target mobile now has a myDevice and new POS login. In the coming month, they're probably going to discontinue the classic POS in electronics

Back