Archived LGBT Pride Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just tired of these kinds of stories.

They're the majority until the everyone born before the 80s dies

0078ec3084d9c2f5f787546ce62d9ed8_the-office-memes-dwight-false-memesuper-dwight-meme-fact_600-416.jpeg

lol meanwhile at my store ....
a TM was fired for using the word "twink" which is apparently a derogatory gay word. (its not.) yet TMs and some TLs use the word "f*g*ot" and nothing is done about that because THAT word is just a curse word. 9_9 but i guess thats okay because we also have a TL that addresses his TMs as "my ni**a" and then askes them to do things. so what do i know? i have been informed (outside of work) that my white privilege grants me ignorance to many things pertaining to this. so what do i know?

it is not just older people that have a issue with the LGBT anyone who thinks that is mistaken. A person can date or marry whoever they want, but LGBT people need to stop advertising what they are. There is no need for all the rainbow junk or to advertise that a person is gay.

it is not just older people that have a issue with the LGBT anyone who thinks that is mistaken. A person can date or marry whoever they want, but LGBT people need to stop advertising what they are. There is no need for all the rainbow junk or to advertise that a person is gay.

There is a need to show solidarity until bigotry stops. Full stop.

It's not advertising. It's pride and striving for equality.

I sort of agree with this in the sense that I think this amount of rainbow symbolism kinda makes a mockery of very serious issues the LGBT community has faced. It's just SO excessive to the point where I find it tasteless. But the display looks like it's just selling anything colorful. Not all the articles of clothing seem to be related to LGBT stuff, they just happen to have rainbows on them. While you can see this as silly pandering...on the other hand, you can look at it as making things lighthearted and focusing on a positive future. Clothing is one of the most common ways people express themselves after all. I'm pretty conflicted, but whatever, either buy it, or don't. My younger sister is bisexual, and she has no interest in any of this stuff.

It's not advertising. It's pride and striving for equality.

No, it's a business selling items to a consumer for profit.

I just want one of those Target rainbow logo badge stickers, I've seen people with those and I want one

Anyway Target is an LGBT friendly company in that they are willing to hire LGBT people, treat them with the same disrespect the typical TM gets, and pay them the same garbage wages they pay everyone else lol

Equality will never happen. If the LGBT people want to be treated like equals they need to stop forcing their views and sexuality onto others.

I don't think a $12 rainbow shirt is forcing anything onto anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back