Archived LGBT Pride Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
but LGBT people need to stop advertising what they are.
Then let's have the hetero people stop advertising what they are with their over-blown public (or should I say 'pubic') displays of affection.
The number of times I'm trying to wait on someone whose boy/girlfriend had their tongue in their ear & their hand under their shirt far out-numbers the gay couples simply holding hands or exchanging a quick peck.
What about the 'Christians' who walk around leaving religious tracts on my counter & attempting to evangelize anyone they encounter?
How about EVERYONE stop 'advertising' what they are?

I love the gay Louis CK

If only Redeye was this level headed on the word "retard."

Just imagine... a third sex.

Minds would be BLOWN!

646997921178759569.jpg

I just want one of those Target rainbow logo badge stickers, I've seen people with those and I want one

Anyway Target is an LGBT friendly company in that they are willing to hire LGBT people, treat them with the same disrespect the typical TM gets, and pay them the same garbage wages they pay everyone else lol

Yeah my last store had 7 transgender tms out or 150 or so. Target is inclusive, I'll give us that

Hilariously its straight people who do that

I don't agree. I don't think straight before feel the need to shout out "I'm straight" to everyone. But I have definitely worked with guys who needed to remind everyone repeatedly that they are gay. I honestly don't care, I just want to treat you as equal to me.

Curious... what is the straight symbol?

I want something cool like that colorful rainbow!

I don't agree. I don't think straight before feel the need to shout out "I'm straight" to everyone. But I have definitely worked with guys who needed to remind everyone repeatedly that they are gay. I honestly don't care, I just want to treat you as equal to me.

Well, if you spent most of your life thinking one way, and it just not feeling right, and then all of a sudden you deal with issues that have been making you feel shitty, you're probably excited and want to share with people. For some people, it's less of an existential issue, and it doesn't become their identity. Good for them. Other people deal with things differently. Nothing is being shoved down your throat...unless you ask nicely.

Also, when I think the post you're quoting is referring to, is a lot of LGBT issues that get pushed, such as in the media, or even with this merchandise at Target, is probably done because some straight guy decided to. Straight people that support the LGBT community (or at the very least want to profit off it) push it just as much.

When a straight person holds hands with his/her partner, gives a quick kiss, says "my (insert loving term here)", it's just someone living life.

When a gay person holds hands with his/her partner, gives a quick kiss, says "my (insert loving term here)", it's pushing their sexuality in your face.

Double standard, much?

Plus, yeah, it's often appropriate for someone to say he or she is gay. If it's a guy and someone asks how the wife is, it's appropriate. If someone is suggesting "You should meet this person", it's appropriate. If someone has health insurance benefits questions, it's appropriate. The automatic assumption for nearly everyone is to assume heterosexual terms are the appropriate ones, so correcting that misconception is appropriate. It's exactly like what someone who is left-handed would have to do if the writing materials are pushed towards his or her right hand.

I sort of wonder, when it comes to people whom are anti-LGBT, does that mean they're all for any kind of sex...as long as it's straight? So, if a woman wants to fuck a guy with a strap on, it's okay, as long as it's between a man and a woman? Are threesomes okay as long as the two people with the same gender don't make contact? So you go all "Eiffel Tower" together, but as long as 2 men's dicks don't touch, you're not disgracing God?

So God allows ALL and ANY sex...as long as it's not gay, and you don't use condoms. Lol.

Last edited:
I wonder how people blind people define the sexes or sexuality?

Maybe not you but all those straights who shove clothing on their little boys that say something like "lady killer" "ladies man" "i love tatas" like thats clearly shoving a sexuality at someone, even worse when its a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back