Archived Lifescapes fixture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the proper way to get the Lifescapes fixture replaced? The former electronics team lead said he called Compass/Mood Media to get it fixed. Then he said he had to mysupport it. Now that he isn't the Electronics team lead anymore, I would like to get the thing replaced. It has been broken since before Christmas.

Call the company, they'll ship you a refurb and you ship the broken one back in the box that they sent the newer one in. Ours breaks so often I practically have them on speed dial.

Call the company, they'll ship you a refurb and you ship the broken one back in the box that they sent the newer one in. Ours breaks so often I practically have them on speed dial.

That's what we had to do.
Luckily, we've only had to do it once.

I've been trying to replace ours as well (not the entertainment boxes). I got the same go-around that you did, averyc. MySupport says they don't do it, to call the company. Then the company said they don't do it, to contact mysupport. It wouldn't be so bad if the parts you ordered in TIPP would actually show up...some stuff we've been waiting on for 3 years.

Actually, you can order it on TIPP. They will send you a new one and you just need to send the defective one back with in 10 days. In TIPP, search Compass interactive. (Note, in November compass switched its name to MOOD Entertainment, so it could have changed in TIPP as well, I haven't needed to order one lately.)

I've been trying to replace ours as well (not the entertainment boxes). I got the same go-around that you did, averyc. MySupport says they don't do it, to call the company. Then the company said they don't do it, to contact mysupport. It wouldn't be so bad if the parts you ordered in TIPP would actually show up...some stuff we've been waiting on for 3 years.

I have a cheat sheet of all the part numbers in my office, if I remember I will get them for you tomorrow. Also since TIPP is switching to a different program at the end of the month, some of the things won't be available until the new program takes effect

I have a cheat sheet of all the part numbers in my office, if I remember I will get them for you tomorrow. Also since TIPP is switching to a different program at the end of the month, some of the things won't be available until the new program takes effect

WHAAAAAAT. This is the first I've heard of the new program. Thanks for the heads up because now I need to go export or save all of my commonly ordered parts.

Yeah, it was in last month's News to Use had the new name but i forget what it was.

I wish ours would break. I can only take so much of orchestral Titanic...

Thanks my ETL hardlines ordered two things from tipp. I guess I will see if they are the right thing when they come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back