Limits on high-demand items again?

TLSpot

Keeper of the Beans
I hear we are placing purchasing limits on certain high-demand items again. Is this company-wide?

I don't think that means that the policy changed, just that the signs weren't needed anymore. I may be mistaken, but I think stores have the right to limit quantities on anything if they find it necessary to do so.
Okay, so it depends by district or store? My store had no limits on merch this summer and we were told it was almost company wide, but I see ASANTS applies here. Thank you for the clarification.

I saw a sign limiting Tylenol and Up and Up brand acetaminophen just the other day. Don't know if it's new or if they just didn't take down the one from last year.

I would assume they're just doing this as a precaution in case people start going around buying everything up for fear of the TP factories shutting down.

I dont blame them.
The quantity of PIPO at my DC is starting to look awfully thin. We have a lot of bottled water but the TP/PT PIPO are pretty low. Lowest its been in a year now.

Hoarding: Almost every day at Cabelas there are vultures lined up at the doors at 6am waiting for the 8 am opening then they run to the gun and ammo dept and clean them out. Every day. Still.

Back