Are there any other stores besides Target and Macy's that offers on-demand positions

So I am looking to give my 2 weeks notice on my current stores, Primark affecting June 1, 2024 if I could not afford to get my own personal vehicles. Yeah, I am giving myself a good six months to buy a vehicle with very good conditions. If I quit Primark I don't wanna return to Target again, even if it is for an on-demand position. The work we do on Primark is so much easier compared to Target, like no heavy weight, only having to occasionally lift smaller boxes as a store employee. Also, the employee discount in Primark is so much better than in Target where you get little to no discount unless you can afford a Red Card or cash. At the same time I am looking to see if there are any other stores besides Macy's and Target that offer flex or on-demand positions so I am NOT being stuck with a set schedule for the rest of the upcoming summer

Please provide me suggestions if you know any other retail companies that is hiring/ allowing flex or on-demand workers!

Last edited:
Back