Archived looking at apply for ETL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here is my story I worked from 2006 to 2008. I left for another job hit a couple bumps in the road of life. Now I'm a Receiving Manager for the company I work for right now I'm going to a state university and finishing my degree in Business mangement. I worked in retail close to 10 years now. I'm currently employed I have been working 5 years with the company i am with now and worked my way up to where I am at now. I wanna see what my company will offer me in a ASM position. But I'm looking at target as a a option for a mangement position. How hard is it to become a ETL?

Just as hard as getting any other job. Some people have a 100% success rate at interviews while others are 50/50.

When you say finishing do you mean graduating in a month? Get the degree then apply for ETL. The interview process is long but easy if you prepare. They ask STAR questions that can be found online.

I was hired a few months ago as a ETL AP and the interview process was easy for me. I Looked up questions on Glassdoor and on this forum....rehearsed and blew away the interview (feed back I recently received from a regional guy).

Anyways, my starting pay was a little hire than normal. I had over ten years in the military and had command time. the word Ive been told is when target hires you...they base a lot of it on future potential and if you can grow with the company. That might be just kool aid they attempt to serve, but mention in your interviews that you would like to grow with the company...I know in my interviews they ate that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back