Archived L'Oreal revision problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else have a weird discrepancy in the sales floor adjacency and the twt concerning the L'Oreal revision?

Even now, when I go on the adjacency, it says "deleted" and 0 hours.

I MySupported it. That was a waste.

It's on last week's twt, but didn't show up on there until today!

Hard to see how I can set a deleted pog with zero hours.

Did anyone else have a weird discrepancy in the sales floor adjacency and the twt concerning the L'Oreal revision?

Even now, when I go on the adjacency, it says "deleted" and 0 hours.

I MySupported it. That was a waste.

It's on last week's twt, but didn't show up on there until today!

Hard to see how I can set a deleted pog with zero hours.
Is it the one that dropped in Saturday?

I guess. I checked that twt everyday last week. Up until I left Friday at 230. All I know is that my etl says ... You missed a revision last week. I said ... No I didn't. Look at the adjacency. Zero hours means no set. And it's deleted.

I guess if he wants it set, he can do it. LMAO, I'd love love love to see that. "How do I tie stuff in again. I spent the last 5 years helping truck and backroom." Lol

I had the same problem. It dropped in on Saturday for me also. I printed out the POG from Online Planogram today and it's impossible to read. I'm not setting it until I get the actual paper copy sent to me from corporate. It's already late so I figured there's no rush to set it. ;)

I got the paper pog today. But those cute preprinted price labels didn't come.

I'm with you @rogue1218...I thought about printing it from OLP but it would be impossible to read.

I thought a revision might come up because my signing TM got a box of signing for loreal so it was weird with no revision....now it makes sense.

Did anyone notice a few weeks ago with a Mirrors revision and lighting revision that the they were in the 6/7 workload but had dates in like April on them? Wut. (I still haven't done them yet...)

My beauty advisor just asked me if we missed one because we have two shippers and the box of signing. She didn't know one dropped Saturday though so we'll be investigating after my break.

I'm with you @rogue1218...I thought about printing it from OLP but it would be impossible to read.

I thought a revision might come up because my signing TM got a box of signing for loreal so it was weird with no revision....now it makes sense.

Did anyone notice a few weeks ago with a Mirrors revision and lighting revision that the they were in the 6/7 workload but had dates in like April on them? Wut. (I still haven't done them yet...)
The mirrors and lighting one we finally did this week. When I got the strips and the paper planograms... 2 weeks late but whatever.

We ended up not doing the loreal one either. No paper planograms, no printed strips, no way to figure anything out without spending hours on it.:rolleyes:

Just finished it. Not horrible. Moving a few shelves into new sections, and swapping out 12 wide pushers for 16's.

No printed strips. It looks tacky now.

My PTL has the strips tacked to her cork board. Don't know when we are doing it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back