Archived Lost Box Cutter

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s more stressful for y’all?? Misplacing a box cutter or the MyDevice? Working backroom I misplaced twice a bunch of times already lol. I need to get in the habit of putting the box cutter in my pocket or something.

Try losing the only PMT iPad in the store on a nearly weekly basis. I hate that damn thing.

MyDevice is a much bigger deal. Responded to an "anyone in seasonal?" call from LOD one day--turns out a guest had notified him that a Zebra was left by the Christmas trees. I'm not sure whose it was, but by the look on the LOD's face when I handed it over, it probably wasn't a great scene.

Unless it happened to be the ETL who has a habit of leaving stuff lying around. On a different day we had a guest hand us a box cutter said ETL left in H&B. The two TMs I was working with at the time knew the box cutter was his right away. He's a good dude, but one of those people whose brain is always about 8 steps ahead of him so stuff like that tends to drop off of his radar.

MyDevice is a much bigger deal. Responded to an "anyone in seasonal?" call from LOD one day--turns out a guest had notified him that a Zebra was left by the Christmas trees. I'm not sure whose it was, but by the look on the LOD's face when I handed it over, it probably wasn't a great scene.

Unless it happened to be the ETL who has a habit of leaving stuff lying around. On a different day we had a guest hand us a box cutter said ETL left in H&B. The two TMs I was working with at the time knew the box cutter was his right away. He's a good dude, but one of those people whose brain is always about 8 steps ahead of him so stuff like that tends to drop off of his radar.

Me and that ETL would get along great if we could ever remember each other. I’m always having tools and things returned back to me. “I haven’t been able to find this thing for a week” is basically my catch frase.

Memory of a gold fish. Blessing when you can’t remember if you messed something up, curse because I need 2 of everything for fear of setting it down and walking away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back