Archived Low hours not livable

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I will be soon searching for another job just have to find one and get it locked down then I believe I can be out of here, with that being said does anyone know some jobs that can be flexible with their hours? ( as I go back to school soon) Also very upset that target did this blackout thing with the schedule because I can go back up to full time at this time but I can't put that in (not like it would make much difference anyway probably) My hours are very low and unpredictable at this point and it's very upsetting how they can just do that when some people really depend on this money to live

Reactions: Fyi
What blackout thing? ASANTS, maybe it's just your store. Are you saying your store no longer allows you to change your availability??

So I will be soon searching for another job just have to find one and get it locked down then I believe I can be out of here, with that being said does anyone know some jobs that can be flexible with their hours? ( as I go back to school soon) Also very upset that target did this blackout thing with the schedule because I can go back up to full time at this time but I can't put that in (not like it would make much difference anyway probably) My hours are very low and unpredictable at this point and it's very upsetting how they can just do that when some people really depend on this money to live
It’s not a black out, just a software change/upgrade. No one has access. You could have changed your availability before and put it in for a future date. Assuming you knew it was changing.

It’s not a black out, just a software change/upgrade. No one has access. You could have changed your availability before and put it in for a future date. Assuming you knew it was changing.
They never told us untill literally last minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back