Manager said she would call me today at 3, but didn't?

I already did the online interview. She told me she'd call me today. I asked her yesterday, "if you don't call, is it okay if I call you?" and she said "no, I'll call you, don't worry". She wanted to train me in the food area since that's where I have experience, but was happy when I said I am open to learning a little bit of everything saying incase someone calls off and what not. She also liked my availability. Would it be weird if I called them tomorrow and ask for an update? I don't want to come off as pushy, I understand people get busy, but I am mildly annoyed cause I am all insecure now thinking maybe she wasn't interested or whatever. Would they tell you if you didn't get the job? should I just reapply at another location if I don't get a call?

Last edited:
I already did the online interview. She told me she'd call me today. I asked her yesterday, "if you don't call, is it okay if I call you?" and she said "no, I'll call you, don't worry". She wanted to train me in the food area since that's where I have experience, but was happy when I said I am open to learning a little bit of everything saying incase someone calls off and what not. She also liked my availability. Would it be weird if I called them tomorrow and ask for an update? I don't want to come off as pushy, I understand people get busy, but I am mildly annoyed cause I am all insecure now thinking maybe she wasn't interested or whatever. Would they tell you if you didn't get the job? should I just reapply at another location if I don't get a call?
Call back tomorrow. Don't be like you never called me and said you would. Just following up

Management gets busy, you’re ok. Once you start you’ll realize management losing track isn’t all that uncommon

Back