Archived March 14 2019 Target.com flash sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
SFS are you ready for this ???

Spring Fever Flash Sale on Target.com (March 14th from 10AM – 2PM CST ONLY)
Target shoppers, GET READY!
Starting March 14th at 10AM CST until 2PM CST, Target.com will be hosting a Spring Fever Flash Saleonline only!

It remains to be seen what the deals will be. However, there are “coming soon” pics of iPads, Air Fryers and Hatchimals… YAY!

COOL I LOVE BEING THE ONLY MID WORKER TOMORROW AND FRIDAY AT MY STORE ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Ah, self, please die in my sleep tonight.

Here we see the rogue shift. It has become a rarity in recent times, and as the prey of choice for the Team Member, its life is full of danger.

The rogue shift is wary--it has sighted the team members. It moves--if carefully done, the team members will attack each other for the chance at it. This, their chief food source is dwindling now, and this shift may be the only one they find all week.

/Attenborough voice

Last edited:
Why do I have the feeling nobody at my store was told about this so I'm going to be pulled for SFS

15 minutes in. No OPUs yet. Maybe it won't be so bad. Another non-event

Last edited:
I haven't even received my daily Target email yet. How would people even know about this sale unless they were already shopping on the Target.com site?

They wouldn't. Somebody dropped the ball somewhere. As it is, it's more of a reward for people who already use Target.com, than a sale to draw people in to use it.

I'm off today.... not really impressed with what's on sale. The only thing that would be a pain to pick would be those air fryers - they're always on shelves 9 and 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back