Archived Market Call Button Placement

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my ETL actually heeded a suggestion of mine and we are getting two additional call buttons for Market! We have a red phone at the start of dry (rice, staples, and boxed dinners) but that's it. My idea was to put one by the meat in Pfresh and one somewhere in dry. Is there an aisle that seems to need the most help in your store? Maybe on the water wall?

First and foremost is that you find the list of codes to enter into the Indyme box, there are only a set number of descriptions to pull from. No use placing one in water if when the guest presses it and says a description 3 aisles away.

First and foremost is that you find the list of codes to enter into the Indyme box, there are only a set number of descriptions to pull from. No use placing one in water if when the guest presses it and says a description 3 aisles away.

Of course, you could always just train the team to know that "Second Level Juice Bar" means "Water"...

(No, that's not a code you can use, but I'm pretty sure I've heard the Indyme call it out once. The juice bar part, definitely. The second level part I may just be remembering from the gift registry kiosks. Regardless, there are certainly a lot of codes that can be assigned to a red phone but not to a call button.)

I believe all the brand-specific video game codes should be available, unless your store never stopped using them when they were supposed to. Playstation = Water, perhaps?

I would most likely program whatever call button that's in dry as "grocery."

I've seen a list on mySupport (I think), but it only listed the 15 or so codes that we're actually supposed to use. I'll look for the better one the next time I go in to work. Thanks.

If you type in "call buttons" on mysupport the 7th or 8th item has the spreadsheet.

I use "Meat" as my p-fresh guest assistance phone.

We have one on the produce side of produce, it says produce over the walkie. It really hasn't been used a whole lot (less than 5 pushes in 3 months), but our scores have jumped from super red (3.0ish) to hovering around green for the past month. Hard to say if it's the button or after three years guests are finally figuring out where things are.

I am going to suggest this to my ETL so we can get a call button on the p fresh area at minimum. We do need it.

We have a phone by our P-Fresh area and guests very rarely use it. I've heard the "household paper" message on the walkie maybe two times since I started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back