Archived Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've heard, it'll include the Market team doing virtually all work in their work center. That includes POGs, backstocking, price changes, zoning, flexing, revisions, etc.
They're basically running their own mini store.

From what I've heard, it'll include the Market team doing virtually all work in their work center. That includes POGs, backstocking, price changes, zoning, flexing, revisions, etc.
They're basically running their own mini store.
This and stocking everything off the trucks. It is owned by flow.

it is separate from flow. The Market Team is responsible for all facets of the department.The flow team will actually continue the unload as usual but the market items are put on special racks (U-boats).That is their only interaction with market.These U-boats are really nifty. They have a place for cardboard built in, they are thinner so they can go right down the aisle with you. The Market team will be working all grocery from the truck throughout the day. They zone as they go and will also research. The team will be scheduled so they have some come in to do the morning pulls. And the entire Market Team will know how to pull, backstock, Qmos, Price Cut, complete all sales plans etc. They will also complete all RDC trucks. Hours will be great throughout training and roll out and then slashed. It really has the potential to be great This will of course depend on how much your leadership will follow it or tweak it. I really like having dedicated team members to an area. They feel a real ownership of the area and know it much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back