Archived Maternity leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so my wife is due in mid october. She plans on using her 6 weeks maternity leave coupled with almost 3 weeks accrued vaction time. She is wanting to go back to target at the 1st of january. By using fmla for the last month. ( which we know isnt paid)

Is the maternity leave fully paid? She has been with target for 6 years. And works 40 hours consistently. How soon does she need to tell her bosses? She is starting to show now but she told me some peoples hours were cut after they told their store manager they were expecting.

I have only been with targey for 2 years and work 40 hours is there a paternity leave option too or no?(just curious)
Thanks for any answer

It's not 100% paid. I Got 80% of my pay and didn't get paid for 40 hrs either. I can't remember what hours I got because I ended up supplementing with some of my vacation pay to get my full pay at 40 hrs. Im at Sr TL so I told my stl when I was 12 weeks so they could plan for me being out all of 4th quarter. I had my daughter on October 6 and didn't go back until January.

There is a paternity leave now. It started in January. I think its 2 weeks. Not sure if it's full pay or not though.

Paternity leave is also not fully paid. I thought you got paid for your average hours.

I got 75% of my average hours during maternity leave for six weeks (short term disability). The FMLA 16 weeks is not paid for mother or father, however the father may take time off and use his accrued vacation time. Mother can also use vacation time for the other weeks. The paid does not begin until after baby is born. But still call tmsc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back