Archived Meal/break Violations

Status
Not open for further replies.
She how much trouble do you get for going into compliance (not taking a half) I got my first Friday and may have went late on my half yesterday. So how much trouble do you get into? What could happen in my situation?

Eh, three times tends to be termination. It's taken quite seriously. I'd say you're less likely to get fired for telling a guest to fuck off, than you are for meal compliance issues.

one week our store was very busy, I was hitting the four and a half hour mark. The PDAs were working I kept calling the GSTL and even put my light on. She ignored EVERYTHING the first day I went into compliance, the second time I just turned my light off and went (I got written up for that) I was pushed into compliance a Second and Third time latter that year all because the GSTL was too damn lazy to answer my alerts or keep track of the break out sheet

Your supposed to take your meal if you work 7 hours before your 6th hour of working? Or so that's what I was told I thought it was before your 5th hour of work you take your half. I really hope I'm not wrong or I am screwed

Shit I looked it up it was supposed to be before your 5th hour (fuck) so looks like I went into compliance again... Great

So will I get written up, yelled at by hr or a LOD. Or plain out fired? Simple mistake busy Sunday. I had to sign something yesterday saying I wouldn't violate it again, but then I did it again the same day :/

My work day
I start at noon(12:00) and I had taken my half at 5:30 which is over 5 hours am in in trouble?

Last edited:
Shit I looked it up it was supposed to be before your 5th hour (fuck) so looks like I went into compliance again... Great

So will I get written up, yelled at by hr or a LOD. Or plain out fired? Simple mistake busy Sunday. I had to sign something yesterday saying I wouldn't violate it again, but then I did it again the same day :/

My work day
I start at noon(12:00) and I had taken my half at 5:30 which is over 5 hours am in in trouble?

Some states are five hour states and some are six hour states. If you're in a five hour state, you will be in trouble.

If you're over your 90 days, I would suspect it would be a CA and you will need to keep your nose clean for 6 months to avoid a final.

If you're under your 90 days, it's really up to them if they just put you on CA and let you try to prove yourself again or if they put you on CA and then let you go before your 90 days are up or if they just outright fire you.

Well I am like a week away and I do have some reasons why I was late. But I know they won't accept the meal violation, never been late, never not showed up, I have even came in early for work. And every kid likes me cause I work hard so no idea if they will fire me hope not.

Anybody under 90 days doesn't get a CA, it's all coachings. At least you're not *supposed* to get any CA's under 90 days...but I know some ETL-HR's ignore that rule. But if I had a team member hit 2 meal violations in 3 months, they most likely wouldn't make it past their 90.

But since you're a week away, you might luck out and skim past your 90 days without anybody noticing the meal violations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back