merit folks

Do people on merit( icqa, capacity) have to wait 6 months before switching job roles?

that only talks about between lww etc. what if a lww wanted to go to icqa, or, ya not likely but a icqa wanted to go back to the floor or maybe take a ua positon. 6 months?

I believe you are “stuck” in any position for 6 months. Not saying HR can’t override that, I’ve seen them do it, but I believe the rule exists.
If it were a phenomenal WW who took an ICQA role and just wasn’t happy or sucked at it, I think they’d bend rules to let them go back. If it’s an average TM, probably not.

I believe you are “stuck” in any position for 6 months. Not saying HR can’t override that, I’ve seen them do it, but I believe the rule exists.
If it were a phenomenal WW who took an ICQA role and just wasn’t happy or sucked at it, I think they’d bend rules to let them go back. If it’s an average TM, probably not.

Haha, that's funny. Like HR would ever do anything. In my DC a fellow put in for job change to a specific key and department and got switched the wrong department accidentally by HR, who admitted fault. But they wouldn't change it. The guy quit. I would quit too. HR is a friggin' joke.

But it is refreshing to see that HR is somewhat competent in other places.

Last edited:
Haha, that's funny. Like HR would ever do anything. In my DC a fellow put in for job change to a specific key and department and got switched the wrong department accidentally by HR, who admitted fault. But they wouldn't change it. The guy quit. I would quit too. HR is a friggin' joke.

But it is refreshing to see that HR is somewhat competent in other places.
Not ours. They're constantly fucking up in our building. Everything that requires an interview is a disaster with them.

what else can you expect with the “always promote from within” mentality. Elevating warehouse workers into a role like hr, with no background or training, and things aren’t smooth? instead of looking outside the building for talent, they settle out of the group that applies from within. Just like many of the lead WW, most of hr is way out of their skill set.

Back