Archived Merit raise taken away from TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backroom88

Receiving_genius
Does MERIT RAISE get taken away when you get promoted to TL? Im going to be TL soon but havent gotten my review yet! Will they take my merit raise away or will i keep merit and promotion pay!

Did you get the full $3 promotion raise?

Yes, you get to keep your merit raise. However, the new minimum of $10 will wipe out a few years' worth of merit raises, so make sure you take that into account.

Yes, you get to keep your merit raise. However, the new minimum of $10 will wipe out a few years' worth of merit raises, so make sure you take that into account.
So team members making under $10 will get some type of increase? What about the ones making over $10?

Everyone who is way over the minimum for their paygrade gets screwed. But I was making over $14 last year and got a raise due to the minimum going up to $9 because my paygrade got bumped up to $14.75. And this year my paygrade has gone up to $15.75, so my raise was $1.04, despite being here for 6 years (every single annual review was an EX) and being way over $10. Though I am voluntarily dropping a couple paygrades, so I'll lose $1.75 in a couple of weeks.

Very good to know. I am also about to move into the TL pay bracket from BRTM.... so I was wondering about this one. Thanks for bringing it up and congrats! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back