Archived Minimum wage going up soon?

• Thread starter targetgirl123456
  • Start date
  • Replies 83
  • Views 12K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a .25 cent raise today I'm under my 90 days (don't hate me I work hard!) and was wondering if once my 90 days are up If I will get another raise or not?

I recently got hired as a pharmacy tech at $11/hr and just got bumped up to $12. Sounded to me like something state or company-wide, not a merit based thing.

Actually, Chris Christie VETOED it, so the only reason NJ minimum wage is NOW finally going to go up is because the people put it on the ballot last week and they APPROVE the increase by a 62 to 38 margin =)

If you got a .25 raise, it was for a paygrade change, not due to performance, and no, there isn't a 90 day raise either. Target only gives once a year raises, and that's not based on YOUR one year anniversary at all, so you can actually be with the company almost TWO years before you see an increase depending on what time of the year you were hired!

Democrats WANT to RAISE the Min Wage to 10.10 an hour, but not only do Repubs NOT want to raise the min wage, they want to LOWER and some even want to ABOLISH the MIN wage altogether!

exactly, you'll get a 1$ increase if you become a "certified" pharmacy tech, also pharmacy students get a 1$/hr raise EVERY year of during their Pharmacy program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back