Logistics MIR problems

So, I still have Jan to Dec 2020 planners in my backroom, and next week the 2021 planners come out. Does anyone know how i can force these items into an MIR? I have over 150 eaches and it is really clogging up my space in the back

You could try MySupporting the planners for a new MIR. I think it’s under the backroom process MySupport group but I’ll double check tommorow. You’d state it’s the Jan-Dec 2020 planners and give a few DPCIs. They might send an MIR for it or they’ll tell you to toss and audit the OH. The MIR should’ve came in July or August. Just make sure to backstock it before you open the MIR.

Just throw them away , your mir won’t come out until after we set the new ones. All you have to do is adjust the counts when your ir is being issued for the planers . The disposition will always be destroy
Isn’t the MIR needed for the store to get credit on the planners?

Isn’t the MIR needed for the store to get credit on the planners?
Yes . However the disposition for the planners it’s always destroy so all you would have to do when you get an ir for it is adjust the count when you go to ship it .
They might send an MIR for it or they’ll tell you to toss and audit the OH. The MIR should’ve came in July or August. Just make sure to backstock it before you open the MIR.
He could do that my support as you say , however it’s not like before where you were able to open and close and ir. Now if you close the batch it’s gone .
He could do a vendor charge back and adjust all the dpci to the on hands the disposition will be destroy anyway .

The planners are scan based. You can check this by trying to defect them it will say scan base. Since we don't own product you can adjust on hands to zero and toss them.
It is not scan base. If you try to defect them it will say take to reverse logistics therefore and ir will be issued for it to destroy . If the ir hasn’t dropped or you closed it you can create a vendor credit under revlog and scan all of them that you have and then toss in the compactor .
You don’t get a Po for the planners therefore not scan based .
I’m pretty sure he/she is talking about department 081 planners that are in stationary .

It is not scan base. If you try to defect them it will say take to reverse logistics therefore and ir will be issued for it to destroy . If the ir hasn’t dropped or you closed it you can create a vendor credit under revlog and scan all of them that you have and then toss in the compactor .
You don’t get a Po for the planners therefore not scan based .
I’m pretty sure he/she is talking about department 081 planners that are in stationary .
There was a recent workbench announcement that vendor credits will block non-food items. Vendor credits should be used for only food items, any other department will result in shortage.

If you MySupport with DPCI's, they can reissue an IR to the store. I've done this with recalled items that we've held for a long time. They should be able to issue an IR for the particular DPCI's. If they don't then @MavDog can just toss them after auditing OH's.

There was a recent workbench announcement that vendor credits will block non-food items. Vendor credits should be used for only food items, any other department will result in shortage.

If you MySupport with DPCI's, they can reissue an IR to the store. I've done this with recalled items. They should be able to issue an IR for the particular DPCI's. If they don't then @MavDog can just toss them after auditing OH's.
I would hate to do that though, because I know it's upwards of 2000 dollars worth of merchandise that I don't want to contribute to the shortage pot. Here's hoping they just issue the IR for them.

Back