Archived MIR & Return Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our scan went smoothly. It took us approximately 26 hours to get it done. Not too bad; the workload estimator put us at 25 hours before accounting for the 5 hours extra HQ said to add to that. We have two pallets at five feet tall each. Tomorrow, our ETL-LOG wants us to locu every MM2 waco to empty and repush everything so the backroom can backstock it all from scratch.

Our scan went smoothly. It took us approximately 26 hours to get it done. Not too bad; the workload estimator put us at 25 hours before accounting for the 5 hours extra HQ said to add to that. We have two pallets at five feet tall each. Tomorrow, our ETL-LOG wants us to locu every MM2 waco to empty and repush everything so the backroom can backstock it all from scratch.
Just make sure it all gets subt9999ed back in. Or better yet, update the SFQ on every aisle out there after you purge.

When we flex nop out to the floor (in all depts, not just mmb), we store tie it to the aisle and section 98. So price change or anyone looking for it, get sent to the aisle and just have to locate it in there.

I'm curious how other stores schedule for their scan? I'm always scheduled 5 hours regardless of how big the scan is. This scan it's 3 of us (instead of my normal 2), all scheduled for 5 hours each which I know we will exceed. My biggest issue is I hate telling the people that do it with me that it will take longer than we are scheduled. Lucky for me that they stick with me and don't leave, but if they wanted to leave at their scheduled time I would not blame them.

Also in the past I've been harassed by Etls for my equipment and wondering how much longer I expect to be and then told I needed to cut my time later because I was messing up payroll, even though we have flow team members who are scheduled 20 hours each week but end up working 40.

Anyone else experience this?

We always schedule two people for 8 hours each. It gives us enough time to take care of backstock, LOCU, scan, and LOCU again. This time we knew we needed a third and would likely need to stay longer to finish it all.

I'm curious how other stores schedule for their scan? I'm always scheduled 5 hours regardless of how big the scan is. This scan it's 3 of us (instead of my normal 2), all scheduled for 5 hours each which I know we will exceed. My biggest issue is I hate telling the people that do it with me that it will take longer than we are scheduled. Lucky for me that they stick with me and don't leave, but if they wanted to leave at their scheduled time I would not blame them.

Also in the past I've been harassed by Etls for my equipment and wondering how much longer I expect to be and then told I needed to cut my time later because I was messing up payroll, even though we have flow team members who are scheduled 20 hours each week but end up working 40.

Anyone else experience this?

Yes and they get told where to go. It takes what it takes and standing here arguing is only making it take longer.

We always schedule one TM for it.. however that TM has in the past been stopped from doing the scan because of callouts/DTL visit in the am/Because the LOD wants to sit in their office. Which made this scan great because they all were freaking out about it and me and that TM were like, "1. Calm the fuck down. 2. YOU MADE THIS MESS 6 MONTHS AGO WHEN YOU KEPT PULLING THE TM FOR OTHER THINGS. The chickens have come home to roost."

We always schedule one TM for it.. however that TM has in the past been stopped from doing the scan because of callouts/DTL visit in the am/Because the LOD wants to sit in their office. Which made this scan great because they all were freaking out about it and me and that TM were like, "1. Calm the fuck down. 2. YOU MADE THIS MESS 6 MONTHS AGO WHEN YOU KEPT PULLING THE TM FOR OTHER THINGS. The chickens have come home to roost."
Wow. I never get pulled to do anything other than the scan. I would probably walk out tbh. The stockroom (more like closet) fills up pretty quick if you're not doing the scan.

We use 3 people for 8 hours each. This scan was only 75 cartons, so we were done early.

Alright here we go guys. Round 2 comin up this thursday, who's in this one?!. LETS F****NG GO!!

fuck-yes-meme-generator-fuck-yes-f64811.png

I'll be doing this for the first time at my store this week. There are at least 2 of us scheduled for 8 hours each. Not sure what to expect.

When we flex nop out to the floor (in all depts, not just mmb), we store tie it to the aisle and section 98. So price change or anyone looking for it, get sent to the aisle and just have to locate it in there.

I've been working with Electronics TL to keep things located in Electronics and Entertainment. We store tie per location. For example, if I need to flex a product on the first section of E54, then we store tie the product to E54(81). If it's the second section, then E54(82). This way they can at least look for the product per section as opposed to a whole aisle (people tend to just shove it wherever they find a hole).

I'll be doing this for the first time at my store this week. There are at least 2 of us scheduled for 8 hours each. Not sure what to expect.

We do our scan this week too. I really hope this scan take everything from the backroom lol

[QUOTE="Ashfromoldsite, post: 236458, membprogram. ]When we flex nop out to the floor (in all depts, not just mmb), we store tie it to the aisle and section 98. So price change or anyone looking for it, get sent to the aisle and just have to locate it in there.[/QUOTE]
Now if we could get everyone else on that program

We do our scan this week too. I really hope this scan take everything from the backroom lol
Ours did. After we completed the backroom, we literally had maybe a dozen items in six sections of wacos. It was beautiful considering they were completely full before.

Thought I'd jack this thread instead of starting a new one...

My store is finally getting back to doing it's return scan. I've never done one and asked to help later this month with theirs. Just wondering if anyone who's done it might have some tips for me to make it go more smoothly...

Thought I'd jack this thread instead of starting a new one...

My store is finally getting back to doing it's return scan. I've never done one and asked to help later this month with theirs. Just wondering if anyone who's done it might have some tips for me to make it go more smoothly...
Make sure all movies and cd's are located in the backroom. Audit yourself as you go.

There really shouldn't be any CDs in the back except for lifescapes (which isn't even a thing anymore but whatever). All CDs should've been flexed into the browser to actually sell them!

Although, now that the browser is going to be strictly planogrammed...I guess it's back to having CDs in the back.

Our store fucked up last entertainment transition and we still have the old layout with the flexed browser and the 2 plano shelf on top =|

I don't think our DTL ever check our browsers lol

Our store fucked up last entertainment transition and we still have the old layout with the flexed browser and the 2 plano shelf on top =|

I don't think our DTL ever check our browsers lol
How is that even possible with the new setup and relocation of those shelves on other planograms? Also, weekly CD revisions and whatnot.

How is that even possible with the new setup and relocation of those shelves on other planograms? Also, weekly CD revisions and whatnot.

Sorry, when I said old layout I mean we did shrink the aisle down to just 1 aisle of cds (5 sections?) but we still have the CD's on the bottom flexed out and top 2 shelves are plano. As for revisions, well... We set the top 2 strips and throw the rest away. As you can imagine, our browers is so damn full. We have no room to put newer CDs. I tried to take multiples and discontinued out, but thats so much work each week. I'm like fuck this.

We don't have artist cards, just alphabets and CD's probably haven't been zoned in like 3 years. If guest is looking for a CD in the browser, I'm just as clueless as they are.

It's bad.

So am I missing something or does SCNT not exist in RFApps? Not sure how I'm supposed to do my half of the return scan when I can't find it where Workbench says it is or in anywhere else I've looked on the PDA.

Also I've got these in one of my MIRs. They're in a Department 02 MIR so I can just send back the covers, right? Or should I send back the barcode on the box as well? Or am I going to have to ship all 10 of these monsters? :(
WP_20160126_12_56_35_Pro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back