Archived MIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to work on MIRS today that were pulled about two weeks ago but couldn’t find them in revlog. Do they disappear out of the system if they’re not finished right away? With the huge amounts of Fedex, UPS, Vendors and Ship To Stores due to the holidays it’s hard to keep current. Any ideas?

I had that happen to a suncare and couple of books after I had pulled them. The sun care I just put it back in backstock. The books I did a vendor credit. Vendor credits for books was the direction I was given from Stl and Ap to clean out discontinued books earlier this year. So that's what I did. I scan as vendor credit and use the Readerlink tracking number as the invoice number. My Work doesn't ask for a tracking number or any other shipping info. I keep a copy if what I sent out.
I'm trying to figure out how long the Irs stay in the system because I got way behind also.

I had that happen to a suncare and couple of books after I had pulled them. The sun care I just put it back in backstock. The books I did a vendor credit. Vendor credits for books was the direction I was given from Stl and Ap to clean out discontinued books earlier this year. So that's what I did. I scan as vendor credit and use the Readerlink tracking number as the invoice number. My Work doesn't ask for a tracking number or any other shipping info. I keep a copy if what I sent out.
I'm trying to figure out how long the Irs stay in the system because I got way behind also.

That is something we can try, cause we are way behind as well. I was so overwhelmed when I was doing receiving and it was also the switch over from PDA to RevLog that I missed a lot of them that our full time receiver is trying to catch up with.

I have the same suncare mir taking up a tub right now and I’ll do the same. Great idea with the books too. I also have some movie mirs that disappeared. Thanks for the information I can feel my blood pressure going back down now. Falling behind must be a storewide problem.

I tried to work on MIRS today that were pulled about two weeks ago but couldn’t find them in revlog. Do they disappear out of the system if they’re not finished right away? With the huge amounts of Fedex, UPS, Vendors and Ship To Stores due to the holidays it’s hard to keep current. Any ideas?
They did not disappear. They will appear on red as being late but won’t go away . Maybe someone shipped it without your knowledge. And for 2 weeks mirs were frozen they started back this week.

The sun care mir came with 20h given to be completed.

They did not disappear. They will appear on red as being late but won’t go away . Maybe someone shipped it without your knowledge. And for 2 weeks mirs were frozen they started back this week.
They actually do disappear. I was super behind on mine and when I finally got the time to ship them about half of the IRs were gone from RevLog. From what I can tell if you don't pull them then the batch stays in RevLog Pulls and won't disappear but if you pull it and don't ship it within a certain time frame of the due date it will disappear. And I know that no one in my store shipped the 5ish batches that disappeared because there is only one other person in my store who knows how to do them and they were stuck in pricing/SFS so they wouldn't have had time to ship them.

Nobody shipped mine out either. Do we just put them back to be backstocked and hope they might drop again when we have time to pull them again. These movie pulls are killing me.

I’ve never had mine disappeared, could be because I had it pulled and shipped on time

Nobody shipped mine out either. Do we just put them back to be backstocked and hope they might drop again when we have time to pull them again. These movie pulls are killing me.
I stored mine in a 3 tier near my desk and luckily this week most of the ones that disappeared went with IRs the dropped this week. I'm hoping the rest drop in during the next round.

Once they drop, you have five days to pull and process them
That's what I thought. I've had some go past the date in the RevLog Pulls but still be under the date that is in RevLog. Do they just disappear once they are past the date in the RevLog?

I’ve never had mine disappeared, could be because I had it pulled and shipped on time
I used to have no problems getting them all pulled in time but now with modernization our store is such a disaster that I can't always get them all done. I used to get them all pulled and packaged up by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest. Now its a miracle if I can get them all pulled by Thursday. I literally had to move fifteen 3 tiers out of my way in electronics so I could do my pulls. Then I have to spend a ton of time moving crap around in receiving so my vendors can get through because my area is a dump zone for everything all the other teams don't want to deal with.

I stored mine in a 3 tier near my desk and luckily this week most of the ones that disappeared went with IRs the dropped this week. I'm hoping the rest drop in during the next round.

That's what I thought. I've had some go past the date in the RevLog Pulls but still be under the date that is in RevLog. Do they just disappear once they are past the date in the RevLog?

I used to have no problems getting them all pulled in time but now with modernization our store is such a disaster that I can't always get them all done. I used to get them all pulled and packaged up by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest. Now its a miracle if I can get them all pulled by Thursday. I literally had to move fifteen 3 tiers out of my way in electronics so I could do my pulls. Then I have to spend a ton of time moving crap around in receiving so my vendors can get through because my area is a dump zone for everything all the other teams don't want to deal with.
I get it . My backroom is a disaster, luckily my etl is all about metrics so always is being taken care of by adding people to help out either with pulls or other things to get it done

You’re lucky to have an ETL that gives you.help. All I have are complaints about them not being done and I get absolutely no help at all.
I hear you. My last ETL thought that berating and micromanaging the backroom TLs would miraculously solve all problems and turn all metrics green. Probably thinks the earth is flat, too...🙄😂

You’re lucky to have an ETL that gives you.help. All I have are complaints about them not being done and I get absolutely no help at all.
I don't even think mine notices when they aren't done. I'm pretty much left to myself. They'll come and ask me to finish up the Sweep paper work but that's about it. Any help in my store goes right to SFS.

Why!!!!! Drop 40 with 3 days to pull!!!!!
I had 22 drop in but about 6 had zero on hands. A few are taking me to salesfloor but if it's not on Plano and not very easy to find I INF and move on, also with all this chaos I just do my best but honestly they have me loading 4 sweeps a week plus everything else so I refuse to kill myself searching for items not on Plano when "everything should be set to Plano" .

I had 22 drop in but about 6 had zero on hands. A few are taking me to salesfloor but if it's not on Plano and not very easy to find I INF and move on, also with all this chaos I just do my best but honestly they have me loading 4 sweeps a week plus everything else so I refuse to kill myself searching for items not on Plano when "everything should be set to Plano" .
agree however not being on Plano is the reason they are mirs. So you should have them backstock or look thru the stuff not backstovked it.

No actually the reason they are IRs is because they are discontinued and sometimes it's because they are overstock. And if the DTL is insisting on only stocking to Plano there should not be anything that is not store tied like dcode sunscreen on the floor then it should be in the back room located. Our job depends greatly on others doing theirs correctly. Any other time of year I would at least attempt to find those items but with the new process and the multiple un trained seasonals I'm going to pick my battles wisely so I can come clean I'm doing pretty good at getting through my IRs and have raised my score back up to 92% from when it dropped to 70% due to leaders missing qa's when I'm not here.

I had about 25 IRs drop this week and about 5 of those had 0 OHs. But I'm dreading looking for all the NOP sunscreen, some of it is backstocked but most of it isn't. I'm really glad we aren't graded on the regular IRS anymore because I would be super screwed. I also hate of it says to do research on items that you have ot INF, which I would gladly do it I could figure out how (not even sure it is possible) A ton of the things it keeps asking for I absolutely know we don't have, I just want to be able to zero out the counts.

I also hate that my one main score if dependent on other people. TLs are always missing the QAs and while I can get them while I'm there, nights and weekends absolutely kill me. My score is around 70% and I'm trying to drag it up but it is taking forever.

Did everyone enjoy pulling the No 7 mdse today and 2 hrs later HQ says it's ok to sale. I pulled everything myself and I didn't keep it organzied just threw it in a repack. I know the beauty team will be mad when I hand it back to them. But h*** I was trying to make some progress on the qa that kept dropping and the ones that were already in pulls.

And they dropped in duplicates! I pulled BR had Beauty pull salesfloor and then the other takes to the same locations...told STL and Log unless they have someone to audit the locations during our double truck it was BRLA going red or the QA. They of course chose the QA but then the release comes down and guess what...it takes me to the same BR locations. Going to let the BR tl know tomorrow so she can update the locations.

I also hate that my one main score if dependent on other people. TLs are always missing the QAs and while I can get them while I'm there, nights and weekends absolutely kill me.

I hear ya! It's frustrating, but I also blame HQ on my 79 score. Though it doesn't happen now as often, I would say easily 1 out of 10 QAs don't drop on alerts. I have to set timers to remind myself to check Revlog.

Did everyone enjoy pulling the No 7 mdse today and 2 hrs later HQ says it's ok to sale.

That was dumb. My one nontruck day and I waste over an hour pulling and boxing that product. Cosmetics isn't located at my store so I had to go through dozens of wacos looking for the product.

It was so much easier with a pda just scan an item if it's on the mir it took it but now I have to scan the DPCI thats on the screen. It's so time consuming to make corrections. I didn't realize right away the shipper was already up but team member wasn't allowed to tie it.

Oh my gosh yes! The IR a while back for the calendars and planners was a nightmare! Use to just scan thru the mess of them and now I have to find that particular one ...nope.

Oh my gosh yes! The IR a while back for the calendars and planners was a nightmare! Use to just scan thru the mess of them and now I have to find that particular one ...nope.
All planets are destroy . Next time just match the quantities and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back