Archived MIRs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I assist in working the sales floor MIRs for entertainment and each week, for as long as I can remember, we've had the same problem. We have tons of missing books. They are no where to be found..we check the stockroom, the sales floor, under the shelving fixtures.....nowhere. I don't believe it's theft because we are in an extremely low risk area and how could we be losing hundreds of dollars in books each and every week without AP noticing?

So I think it's a system issue. Beyond that, I have no idea. Anyone else have this same problem or a better idea of what is going on? Any help is appreciated.

I have found a lot of books are back stocked wrong I swear every week I can go into the stockroom on a scavenger hunt and find at least a few. Also its important to be sure the books from the weekly Tuesday reset have been back stocked before you start the Mir or the books will not drop in the back room batches.

We have this problem as well. It's also strange because in the middle of summer, we'll get MIRS for Christmas books from the previous year. Our MIR score is always green, but those book MIRS are super frustrating.

I have the same issues. It's super frustrating. Backstock is rarely done at my store by Wednesday, so that's a pain.
We had inventory recently so hopefully that helps the on hands.
I even tried to LOCU and re-backstock to fix some of the problems but it didn't really help.

We have the same issues on books. Just make sure that if the books are discontinued or NOP that they get backstocked right away and not flexed out on the floor so then you can find them for the MIRs. I can't tell you how many times I have seen kids books that are NOP flexed into an empty spot when I am pushing UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back