Archived Missed a call from Target today what do you think it was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been working here for about a month now and today was one of my off days. I didn't even realize that I got a call until it was too late. They did not leave a voice mail though. What do you think they wanted and will it reflect poorly on me now?

Your store probably called looking to see if you were available to fill in a call out. It will not look bad. They can't expect you to hover over your phone 24/7.

Or asking if you wanted to come in early or extend tomorrow (if you work tomorrow). Weird they didn't leave a voicemail though.

Missing calls won't get you in trouble but if it's for covering callins could put you lower down on the list of people to call.

I have been working here for about a month now and today was one of my off days. I didn't even realize that I got a call until it was too late. They did not leave a voice mail though. What do you think they wanted and will it reflect poorly on me now?

Really the only reason they can call you is to come in and fill a shift. They don't fire over the phone.

I almost never pick up my phone for target.

As HR I don't want to bother you. Just tell me you don't want to work and I'll leave you alone.

Really the only reason they can call you is to come in and fill a shift. They don't fire over the phone.

As HR I don't want to bother you. Just tell me you don't want to work and I'll leave you alone.

It's not personal, I just hate talking on the phone.

relateable

my tl/etls/coworkers on behalf of them text me if they want me to work hr hasnt called me in ages

Same. I'll always respond to a text.

I missed a call this morning by 20 minutes, was still sleeping and phone on silent. I called back about a half hour later after I woke up a bit and talked to HR. She said they were looking for someone to come in (I'm a Flexible Fulfillment TM) but already found someone else. She thanked me for calling back. The flu is going around my store and I got called in yesterday to work. Would gladly pick up most days since this is my only job and they schedule less than 20 hours a week right now. Next time I'm keeping my phone on vibrate so I can hear the calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back