Archived Missed punch and pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinallyFamous

DazedNconfuzed
So looking at my check stub noticed im short a days worth of hrs/pay that i did work so im thinking that i misseda punch although our time clock has been down for past 2 1/2 weeks....allowed us to punch but kept saying offline or even displayed the wrog time?!......anyways my question is if i look back and find my punch to correct, correct it in ehr after its approved will it automatically go towards my next paycheck or do i still need to speak to hr about it.

So looking at my check stub noticed im short a days worth of hrs/pay that i did work so im thinking that i misseda punch although our time clock has been down for past 2 1/2 weeks....allowed us to punch but kept saying offline or even displayed the wrog time?!......anyways my question is if i look back and find my punch to correct, correct it in ehr after its approved will it automatically go towards my next paycheck or do i still need to speak to hr about it.
Take a look on ehr for the last 2 weeks. You could hit the timeclock in the back room too.

Right i understand that part but my concern is will i still get paid for that missing day. Will it go to my next check and do i have to talk to hr about putting it on my next check or willit automatically go there

Right i understand that part but my concern is will i still get paid for that missing day. Will it go to my next check and do i have to talk to hr about putting it on my next check or willit automatically go there
Put in a missing punch for the correct day. It should automatically go on the next check. I would mention it to the HR TM also.

Check the missed punch report to figure out which day it was. If you do it by the deadline, it will show up on the next paycheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back