Archived Missed scan return

Status
Not open for further replies.
A TL from another store informed me today they missed their scan return for last week. Does anyone know what the exact implications are or if there is anything that can be done?

I'd have them mysupport it, but I think if you miss a return scan you just have to wait for the next one. They'll just have a lot of extra movies/music in the back until then.

They're smaller than they used to be, since we do them more often throughout the year now. Not that big of a deal to miss one. Sometimes we skip them if they're too close to inventory.

We didn't do ours this past Thursday because of inventory, but one of our ETLs looked something up and said we have a week to complete it so I'm assuming next Thursday we are going to do it.

If you issue a MySupport they basically tell you to wait for the next one from my past experience, and you may just get more MIRs than normal to send back things that need to get sent back.

Now that we (at least my store is) doing them every 6 weeks, I can't imagine missing one will cause any major issues. Last time we only sent out 20 cases. 2 of us were given 8 hours to complete it, and we had it done in 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back