Archived More RFapps functions gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFSFun

Ship from Store: Don't call it Ship To Store!!
Qmos and bcode are now gone from RFapps.

Bcode is the one that really pisses me off because there is no arguing that backroom needs it and uses it all the time. We use it for the candy truck backstock, item merge, casepacks with missing or damaged labels, and a number of other things.

Are BRTMs supposed to go find someone with an myDevice every single fucking time we need a bcode label???

No more qmos is also going to cause more inconvenience for the PA/CTL/receiver when I give them the out of date products I find from picking SFS orders in market. In the past, I would just qmos it on the spot and toss it on the donate pallet.

Didn't even notice both were gone. Barely used BCode but used QMOS frequently. Really going to hamper my speed and progress taking care of bad product. It's already bad that we don't have too many MyDevices available in the store.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Ill see if BCode and QMOS are still in our RFs, if not then we are fucked, unless some of our team remembers how to use the MyToy to Bcode..

First, find a myDevice. Second, see if it is fully charged. Third, see if it connects to WiFi. Fourth, see if the scanner works. Fifth, deal with a wonky touchscreen. Sixth, have the scanner stop scanning and/or battery die. Repeat. Good luck, Backroom!

So how do we bcode using a device? Never used one to bcode and we always use the PDAs when back stocking in the coolers/freezers and candies from McClane

Gah, noooooo... We don't have enough equip as it is. Maybe why my new TL asked me for my MyDevice to teach a tm how to qmos using it. He didn't ask for a PDA.

I noticed qmos was gone yesterday, and today I heard from a coworker that bcode was gone as well.

This might be the spring PDA update, in which case it's being rolled out to stores in phases over the next few days.

I noticed qmos was gone yesterday, and today I heard from a coworker that bcode was gone as well.

This might be the spring PDA update, in which case it's being rolled out to stores in phases over the next few days.
Oh fuck me. C&S is gonna be a nightmare if they need myDevices to bcode.

You must be connected to a portable printer. Scan item, Print Signs and Labels, All Options, scroll down to the bottom of the list to see three barcode options.
Most of mydevice stuff you can pretty much stumble though if you're used to technology, only issue is getting one that works the 6 hour full change time pretty much guarantees useless sleds because the damn thing only charges at 1amp 1 battery at a time starting with the ipod so the sleds never get fully charged at my store unless you hide them. I don't know how instocks TMs can tolerate calling/tracking down for mydevices for the first 20 mins of their shift all the time.

God damnit, the loss of bcode will surely be felt at my store. This'll almost guarantee that nothing in the coolers will have a label because overnight will be too lazy to get a myDevice dedicated just for printing the labels while working on backstock.

RIP my sweet prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back