• The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.

Moving to another department

Duval904Man

Future success man, Current Cart Attendant
So I’ve been a cart attendant/front of store attendant for 4 months, Did my 3 month review saying I’m able to stay but somehow still considered seasonal. Who’s the best person to talk to about moving to a different department and what dept do y’all recommend? I’m looking into electronics and market the most.

Duval904Man

Future success man, Current Cart Attendant
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Talk to the TL/ETL of those area's and your direct TL/ETL. They may work something out.
I heard someone recommended to not talk to your current Department ETL or HR and that you talk to someone thats head of a different department. At my location they said to speak to one person who’s in charge of logistics and moving departments as well I believe.

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
I would NOT go to your current ETL or HR about changing depts as it would be VERY awkward (why do you want to move?) & you'll likely get shot down.
Focus on burnishing up your performance to become the type of TM whose talents would 'be a waste' as a cart attendant.
Become a TM other depts WANT to have on their team.