Must tm sign CCA to be official?

Megatron91

Fulfillment TM
I got my review few weeks ago and was told wasn't doing good i disagree but meh but i only signed for the review and was told im on a 6 week improvement plan but have not signed any for that but verbal. So my question is would this be a cca even though i haven't signed or is that next step? I personally feel im being singled out idk why.

You are probably on the list for ousting.

Target has a negative culture. When I was in management, they asked me to pick 3 of my worst performers. I was forced to do this even if I disagreed.

They probably used this as a tool to also justify giving you a poor raise. Target is money-hungry.

You are probably an excellent employee but they don't want to acknowledge that because they would have to pay you.

CCAs don't have to be signed to be official. Not signing one could lead to another one though for "insubordination".

If your store is becoming toxic, please consider transferring to another store. Each one is run a little differently.

Or transferring companies. You might like small box retail better. I personally enjoyed Dollar General more.

Go in your workday, and look under performance. See if there is a disciplinary action tab, or performance improvement one. That is where you will find a corrective action if there is one. If there is one, and you weren't told about it, get with HR about it.

Yes, CA has to be presented. It gets released, just like the review. You should be asked to go on Workday to acknowledge it.

Yes, CA has to be presented. It gets released, just like the review. You should be asked to go on Workday to acknowledge it.
nothing new in worday besides review does that mean they working on a cca?

It is possible, but usually they should be done right away, not weeks later. If you are on an improvement plan, you should ask your TL about it. I mean if there is a plan, they should be able to tell you about it.

Back