Archived My anonymity may have been ruined..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to tread carefully but it shouldn't be a major problem.
Anybody from my store who comes on here would be able to figure out who I am in about five posts.
I would of course not respond to any PM's and look very surprised if confronted at work.
Admit nothing, there are thousands of people working for Spot and they can't prove anything.

It highly suggested to edit your post. You have confirmed it. Now, spot can find you & have a chat about spot's social media policy.

I'm going to start mixing what I say, some will be true and some won't, but nobody can prove either way. :p

Spot can't find someone who works in a suburban store in the middle of the desert. :p

Everything I say is 100% true, but I do edit some minor details, words, etc, that could lead back to me if someone from my store were to come looking.

If anything just create another account and throw less or not so correct details into your profile or posts.

I don't care if Spot ID's me...I am no longer with the company and moved far from any of my former stores.

Anon safe! :) he was from a whole different state.
I don't think spot will catch me if I change a few key features. Sorta defeats the purpose and makes it hard to discuss things though. I fail to understand why spot has such an issue with our discussions considering we don't give out store info or anything. :/

Anon safe! :) he was from a whole different state.
I don't think spot will catch me if I change a few key features. Sorta defeats the purpose and makes it hard to discuss things though. I fail to understand why spot has such an issue with our discussions considering we don't give out store info or anything. :/

Haha thats good lol ;) Maybe he was checking out girls boobs at his store and thought you were one of his cashiers. lol :D

If they know who I am, they knew it before promoting me to ETL... so either:

A) They don't know.

A1) That makes them retarded (and as much as some on here may argue, spot isn't stupid).

B ) They don't care

B1) This is possible because they don't pay nearly as much attention to this site as some would like to believe.

And I'm gonna go with B.

If they know who I am, they knew it before promoting me to ETL... so either:

A) They don't know.

A1) That makes them retarded (and as much as some on here may argue, spot isn't stupid).

B ) They don't care

B1) This is possible because they don't pay nearly as much attention to this site as some would like to believe.

And I'm gonna go with B.

Yeah. I mean, if they do check it, it's probably occasional. Just to make sure no one is saying anything incriminating about Target, company secrets or whatever.
We need a guy who works at Corporate on here. So we can get the real inside scoop. :p

Everything I say is 100% true, but I do edit some minor details, words, etc, that could lead back to me if someone from my store were to come looking.

Likewise.

Psygroove got caught by spot. A few other members & myself have almost been caught by spot. I had former stl who was a lurker of the forum. I dodged him.

One of the top FIVE reasons I walked out is because I was outed by store leadership. Interestingly enough, it was *not* because of this forum.

If I remember correctly, it was Facebook, not The Break Room.

I wouldn't worry. Of all the stores and team members out there, how can they possibly prove it? As long as you haven't provided your name and specific store I wouldn't bat an eye. If asked I'd just deny it.

Why do you think that?

Let's just say something was taken away a few days after I mentioned it and no ETL would care about it. I left enough cookie crumbs in my 4 years of posting here for them to know who I am.

I do not think they care too much,but I believe that the site is monitored anyway as it would be stupid of the company not to keep an eye on what is being said by their own tms on a board such as this.I try not to give any information on something that is so store specific that it would identify me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back