Archived My Checkout Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it a rush delivery order at all? You have to pay for shipping if you ask for a faster option than standard shipping

There is a good chance this was the case, delivery times were an issue I recall.

Reactions: Dog
Yes, free shipping! And just as a general tip you can save the sale even if a guest wants to pay in cash, just issue them a gift card for the total amount using the POS and have them pay for the gift card in cash, then use the gift card to pay on mycheckout. Just make sure to tell the guest that if they need to make a return they’ll have to get the amount back on a gift card.

I think mycheckout is super great but ours has been broken for so long and hasn’t come back 😭 I get so many people coming up to the service desk every day trying to order things, we’re probably losing out on so much. I keep bugging my STL about it because I think it’s important but gosh.
this tip is HUGE. everyone who uses MCO shiuld kbow this. Also works for check, of course.

The last MCO device we sent in, for being partially separated, came back with stickers on it that say "DO NOT SEPARATE."

The sticker is simply precaution, we do not have the ability to pair the card reader with other PDAs as a secure password encryption pair is used. If your devices become unpaired like one of ours did you need to send it back.

The sticker is simply precaution, we do not have the ability to pair the card reader with other PDAs as a secure password encryption pair is used. If your devices become unpaired like one of ours did you need to send it back.
Yes if you unpair the devices there is nothing you personally can do in store to fix it but physically separating the two froes nothing other than physically separate them

Yes if you unpair the devices there is nothing you personally can do in store to fix it but physically separating the two froes nothing other than physically separate them

We’ve had people separate them, take the myDevice part, and then put the verifone device onto a different myDevice. Idk how many more passive aggressive notes I can leave

We’ve had people separate them, take the myDevice part, and then put the verifone device onto a different myDevice. Idk how many more passive aggressive notes I can leave
How many devices do you have laying around without cases??

I’m trying to figure out how to check on who is using the my checkout and who isn’t. It’s supposed to be on greenfield but I can’t find it. Our APTL doesn’t know. Can anyone help me?

I’m trying to figure out how to check on who is using the my checkout and who isn’t. It’s supposed to be on greenfield but I can’t find it. Our APTL doesn’t know. Can anyone help me?
You can check the mycheckout transaction report under AP reports under greenfield but I can’t remover if it specifies a user

That’s incorrect... it’s just Bluetooth. I’ve done it before out of curiosity. It’s just two separate devices held together with the case and connected via Bluetooth
I believe the OLD myCheckout used to be connected via gold pins to the contacts on the back of the Verifone (at least that's what I remember) As there was a time the Verifone broke off the device we had it on and there were a bunch of pins coming out of the myDevice. Unless I was going crazy when this happened.

I’d like some help from you that are having success with keeping your metrics green with the my checkouts. We aren’t making our quota with save the sales. Would any of you share what you’re doing to be successful?

Sco folks need to do it more often. But, they are unwilling too. Just the salesfloor is the same way, except me & 4 other folks.

Sco folks need to do it more often. But, they are unwilling too. Just the salesfloor is the same way, except me & 4 other folks.

Most TMs hate carrying that brick around. I didn't mind since I always got a my device that way when others couldn't be found. I could use one in Tech, but the only working one is at FOS, so...

Most TMs hate carrying that brick around. I didn't mind since I always got a my device that way when others couldn't be found. I could use one in Tech, but the only working one is at FOS, so...
Tech needs to get it fixed. I sold a tv & a bunch of baby stuff to the same guest. Because I grabbed the MCO at tech.

Yes, free shipping! And just as a general tip you can save the sale even if a guest wants to pay in cash, just issue them a gift card for the total amount using the POS and have them pay for the gift card in cash, then use the gift card to pay on mycheckout. Just make sure to tell the guest that if they need to make a return they’ll have to get the amount back on a gift card.

I think mycheckout is super great but ours has been broken for so long and hasn’t come back 😭 I get so many people coming up to the service desk every day trying to order things, we’re probably losing out on so much. I keep bugging my STL about it because I think it’s important but gosh.

I've always had trouble with this. I've never gotten a 100% paid for with a gift card to go through on mycheckout. It works fine when it is 99% paid for with a gc, it needs a credit or debit card too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back