Archived My name was not on the printed schedule for next week, does this mean anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just that I wasn't scheduled for hours that week? I freak out about this kind of stuff because I had the same thing happen when I was being let go for being seasonal. The HR-ETL happened to be there, she seemed surprised when I told her and said she would get me hours, but I can't help but worry about it. I really like working there and the people working with me make it even better. Does this mean anything or am I just worrying too much?

I had a week like that a few weeks ago. Look at the very back of the posted schedule and there is another list of people who didn't get hours. But good for you mentioning it to HR and letting her get you hours. Check Kronos, too, for shifts you can pick up. Hours are crap rn so don't stress!!

I know my store won't schedule you if have really weird availability and hours for your work center are low. You have been calling out alot lately so why schedule you. You aren't preforming well but not exactly doing anything wrong. Now these might be the reasons in your case. Best to ask HR.

Could be just a simple oversight or glitch, could be something more. Good that you already mentioned it to HR. Also, check in with your TL. I've had it happen where I wasn't scheduled for ad set 3 weeks in a row because I requested time off for the first of those 3 weeks, and then I'm finally back in again. Goofy things happen.

Is it just that I wasn't scheduled for hours that week? I freak out about this kind of stuff because I had the same thing happen when I was being let go for being seasonal. The HR-ETL happened to be there, she seemed surprised when I told her and said she would get me hours, but I can't help but worry about it. I really like working there and the people working with me make it even better. Does this mean anything or am I just worrying too much?
They fucked up. It’s haooened here before. The person asked and got some shifts.

I had a week like that a few weeks ago. Look at the very back of the posted schedule and there is another list of people who didn't get hours. But good for you mentioning it to HR and letting her get you hours. Check Kronos, too, for shifts you can pick up. Hours are crap rn so don't stress!!
Thank you for this, I didn't look on the back of the schedule. This makes me feel a lot better.

I know my store won't schedule you if have really weird availability and hours for your work center are low. You have been calling out alot lately so why schedule you. You aren't preforming well but not exactly doing anything wrong. Now these might be the reasons in your case. Best to ask HR.
I have full availability (I can come in anytime, I don't have anything really preventing it) and have never called out even once. I've had days were I get off at 11pm and am scheduled for 6am the next day and I'm still going to go, even though that is kind of messed up scheduling. As far as performance goes, I did have a really bad day last time I did SFS during the morning/afternoon period (I couldn't find half of the stuff, mostly softlines, my worst day ever) and I feel really bad about it. I was almost ripping my hair out in frustration. I've been doing inbound a lot, more recently, and I'm really good at that (or the TL just praised me for the job I did to make me feel good). I would hope they would mention it to me if I was performing badly so I can remedy the situation and learn how to do better.

Last edited:
On the online schedule for next week, it just says "No schedule details available in myTime for the above period ". I would assume that is just what it says if you have no hours for a week, but I'm not sure.

On the online schedule for next week, it just says "No schedule details available in myTime for the above period ". I would assume that is just what it says if you have no hours for a week, but I'm not sure.
It could also mean the schedule hasn't been written yet.

I've had a glitch happen quite a few times where it says no details available when there really is a schedule. The bar at the top shows a completely different website extension when this happens. I have to exit and go back in when this happens.

So one of my favorite TL's (she can be harsh sometimes but I love her) called me into the group office today and the HR trainee (not sure of the specific term) set up some hours for me next week. Both of them were confused as to why I didn't have hours. I was more concerned about my name just not being on it at all (at my target, they don't bother to post the last pages of people with no hours). The fact that I told HR and they actually gave me hours is kind of astounding to me. My Target may be too big, too busy, not have enough Team Members or hours, but they have some really good leaders and employees.

It was probably just an oversight, when we are terming people we still schedule them on the next schedule, we just over post the hours then delete the shifts after the term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back